Chapter Five

Khalia groaned, burying her face deep into her pillow. 

Wait...pillow?

 Raising her head Khalia looked around. She was back in her room. The sun was in full bloom as the rays came through, making the room glow with yellow vibrancy. Soft banter could be heard from her open window which drew more confusion from Khalia. Sitting up, she flinched and let out a string of curses.

Pain rocketed through her back. Sharp and throbbing, slight movements made it linger. On top of that, her head were pounding. If someone smashed a brick across her head, then gagged her with barbed wire, she imagined it'd feel like this. Thankfully she knew exactly what would help. Throwing the sheets off, she swung her legs over the edge. 

"What in the.." Intrigue showed on Khalia's face as she stared at the bruises coating her skin. Tiny cuts covered her knees and feet. Bruises gathered around her ankles, calves, and thighs. The way they were placed reminded her of handprints. 

"Oh, Ohhhh."

Realization soon gleamed in her eyes as fragments of last night came back. Slowly a small smile formed on her face. Reaching behind her she felt her back. She felt multiple welts and cuts. Some were fresh, causing her to suck air harshly through her teeth. Khalia's mind drifted to Theo. 

He had wrapped her legs around his waist while he forcefully pushed her naked body against a tree. Teasing her clit with his cock, before burying himself deep within her. They moaned simultaneously. Rocking inside her slowly, he savored the feeling of her pussy.  Drawing back  then slamming in with unhibited vigor. Khalia arched her back and yelled out a string of curses. The bark cut into her soft flesh with every thrust. Moans played out like a symphony in the forest.

"That explains alot." Khalia grinned widely, she didn't die last night either.  Win win. 

If incredible sex were a person, Theo is the personification of it. Putting it in her top 3 for sexual encounters. A heavy blush coated her face as she swallowed. The pain in her throat was another lovely reminder of Theo. The man was well endowed. He had her on her knees, ass up, hair tangled in his fist, begging him to fuck her. 

He turned her into a submissive animal, and it was ecstasy. Like when the first wave hits and sends you rolling into endless pleasure. The bruises attested to that. They must have been out there for hours, well, at least it felt like hours. Khalia remembered asking to take a break and now she was here. 

She sighed, realizing he must have carried her all the way back to the cabin. She'll have to thank him for that. Pushing off the bed Khalia went to stand.

"Ah! Son of a bitch!" She screamed out, collapsing on the floor.

She lay there for a while, frozen, waiting for the pain between her thighs to subside. Her pussy was throbbing and not in a good way.

"Lord, please don't let me walk funny."

Biting on her bottom lip she threw her arms on the bed. Pulling herself up Khalia was grateful she was the only one in her room. This was embarrassing. Taking baby steps, Khalia hobbled to her bag on the floor. Clothes were scattered around and hanging out the bag. She didn't recall making the mess, but she also didn't recall much of the night. 

Pulling out some gray leggings and a baggy black sweater Khalia headed towards the bathroom. She didn't need them asking questions so covered was best. Luckily, she didn't run into Marcus on the way. She felt a twinge of guilt for picking Theo over him last night. Just a twinge though, she regrets absolutely nothing.

Locking the door, she started the shower, catching her reflection in the mirror. The gasp that escaped her was borderline a startled cry. Her kinky coils were now matted and filled with  knots, sticking out in every direction. Lips twice as big and tainted magenta; small bruises lined her jawline and chin. What shocked her thee most were the purple and blue splotches on her throat. Looking hard, she noticed they formed a large handprint.