~4~

People can always become enemies first.

Mr Park seemed more scarier than my father.

The way he seemed strict with his diet,the chef knew what he was doing.

I could only see green on the table.

"How does he eat that,Is it because he's a model?"I questioned myself.

"Y/N are you going to watch Mr Park eat or take his jacket to his room?"Asked Nayeon.

"Seriously Nayeon."I just looked annoyed at her and walked upstairs.

Just when I walked upstairs I got to the room.

I just had no idea where to put the jacket.

"Do I have to put it on the bed?"I questioned myself but that wouldn't be doing something well.

I opened the wardrobe and found many jackets.

I just put the jacket along with the rest.

"I should walk out before he comes in because I just don't like the way he talks to people."I said as I walked out.

He was still upstairs and Nayeon was busy with her work and Chaewon was no were to be seen.

"I wonder what I should do,this is so boring I'll just watch Mr Park then."I thought as I smiled and waited upstairs while I looked down at him.

The way he was eating and everyone just seemed to fear him.

"To be honest I don't fear him,he's so handsome how lucky of Mrs Park to get such a rich,handsome and cute husband."I felt like I was in my dream land.

Suddenly he gets up and seemed to be heading upstairs.

I didn't know where to run so I just stood and looked down.

He didn't even say a word to me and just passed.

I could still feel his scent.

"Wow he smells so nice,if my father planned to get me married to him instead of his friend I wouldn't have run away."My thoughts just drove me crazy till I saw this ugly face infront of me.

"Ohh word you scared me."I said as Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"You have such a problem of playing around,don't let Mrs Park see this or else you might get fired and forget about Mrs Park firing you imagine Mr Park doing that."She said as she walked.

I followed her.

We got to this kitchen which all workers were eating.

"So we eat in here?"I asked.

"Yeah we are humans after all."She said as I saw Chaewon eating.

I joined in and the food looked so perfect for a change but not better looking like Mr Park's food.

I joined in as I ate with them.

"This is just too much,I had to eat food from the streets because I bought them while begging but eating along with low people makes me regret running away from home."I thought to myself.

"What are you thinking about Y/N?"Asked Chaewon who sat next to me.

"She must be thinking of a way to steal I guess."Said Nayeon.

"Can you just say something nice for once Unnie I mean Y/N is new and Mrs Park trust her."Said Chaewon.

"Well then sorry,I'll go to sleep."Said Nayeon who barely finished her food and walked out of the room.

The chef looked more like a funny guy,with the mustache and a big body.

"Well girls goodnight."Said the chef as he was about to leave.

"Ohh word did you give the guards their food?"Asked Chaewon.

"Yes."Said the chef as he left.

"This house sure will seem empty without you Chaewon."I said.

"Aww thanks,anyways I'm so sleepy,see you tomorrow and wake up early before Mr Park."She said.

"Where is Mrs Park at this time?"I asked.

"Well she's always a busy woman,and just make sure to stay out of Mr Park's way."She said with a smile while she walked out.

I continued to eat while in my thoughts.

"Well then,I'll save all the money I get from this house and once the money is enough I'll then run away."I thought to myself as a good plan.

I just didn't want to hold on to someone like Haeun/Mrs Park for that long and never did I want to be a burden to her.

I then got up and walked upstairs since I had to pass Mrs and Mr Park's room first to get to my room.

While I was passing Mr Park walked out of the room.

He stopped for a minute in which I froze from seeing him.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"He asked in a cold way.

"Sorry sir,I was about to go to my room."I said as he walked passed.

I just looked at him till I could no longer see him.

I walked to my room and closed the door.

"It's been a long day I guess,Haeun surely married such a handsome man with wealth that could beat my father,if only we could just exchange our lives."I thought to myself while seating on the bed.

I then put my head on the pillow hoping to sleep.

"Even though I feel more alive It's only because of that one friend I had,maybe if I committed suicide that day my soul will be wondering around to haunt my father and that favorite child of his."I thought while feeling sleepy.

My eyes slowly and slowly closing till everything went black.~