~5~

Making a living sure needs a lot of effort.

I was sleeping so peacefully till I heard a knock at my door.

"Y/N you should really wake up,it's time for work."Said Nayeon.

I got up while feeling like a mess.

"Ohh my word,this girl is sure gonna make my life a living hell."I said as I got up.

"I'm coming!"I shouted.

"Very well then."She said as she walked away.

I looked at myself in the mirror all naked to check the one scar I had at the back of my shoulder.

"This will so remind me of all the pain I had to go through but this time I won't let anyone have control over my life."I thought to myself as I put on the maid outfit.

I walked out of the room to see Chaewon instead and smiled.

"Where is that Nayeon?"I asked.

"Well don't mind her,I just came to make sure you don't get lost,this is a huge house anyways."She said.

I walked by her side.

I wasn't expecting to be given work to do and I had to help with the Dustin and they had to make sure the house was super neat.

I saw Mrs Park walking inside the mansion.

"She doesn't look like she did sleep here last night."I stared at her as she stared back.

"Ohh Y/N,I hope you are not feeling upset about all the work in this house and did my husband give you any kind of trouble?"She asked with her sympathetic smile.

"Well I'll like to not dust,I sneeze a lot due to dirt and I just can't believe I'm doing this."I said trying to be honest.

Nayeon gave me an annoyed look walking directly to me.

"Y/N you shouldn't say something like that to Mrs Park,don't forget she pays you..She seemed to have something more to say to me.

"Mrs Nayeon it's okay,I like her honesty though and you should have never given her such work that she might be allergic to."Said Mrs Park as I saw Mr Park walking down the stairs.

"I'm sorry Mrs Park,she should have told me and I would have given her something else."Said the upset Nayeon.

"Ohh gosh...I told you a lot of times I hated Dustin."I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll like if you two get along,Nayeon she's my special maid so take care of her."Said Haeun.

"Okay madam."Said Nayeon trying to take me by the hand.

"I don't need you to hold my hand,I have dust and dirt on them."I said as she let go and walked away.

I was about to follow her when Mr Park got to Mrs Park.

"What kind of work were you doing last night?"Asked Sunghoon.

"Well I had to find some evidence for this other case,you know I can't let my father down."Said Haeun.

"As always Haeun."He looked a bit upset then looked at me and walked to the breakfast table.

Mrs Park didn't say anything but sigh as she walked upstairs.

"Their husband and wife but they don't look happy at all."I thought to myself trying to forget what I just heard and walked upstairs too to my room.

I washed my hands and wiped them with the cloth as I walked out.

Since Mr Park was downstairs eating I thought to wait for Mrs Park to leave the room in order to clean up.

"Ohh word,this bedroom cleaning work sounds more easy than the Dustin that way I can get to touch anything."I thought to myself.

Mrs Park walked out of the room as she saw me standing.

"Ohh you were already going to clean the room?"She asked.

"Well yes..."I said with a smile.

She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't mind Nayeon okay,she's always like that with people she doesn't trust so I hope one day she will trust you and you will be friends."Said Haeun.

"Mrs Park I get you found me hope and a life to live but I didn't come here to make friends."I put on a smile.

"Aren't we friends?"She asked.

"You want to be my friend?"I asked.

"Well not a friend and like I said your like my little sister so I'll take you as that."She said.

"Very well then,I guess it's okay if I call you by your name."I said.

"Only when it's the two of us."She smiled.

"I have to clean up the room now."I said while trying to enter the room.

"Actually you can clean up but don't touch anything."She said.

"I understand."I said feeling a bit annoyed but entered the room anyway.

"I thought it would be such a nice room but it's just those rooms I dislike."I thought as I couldn't see any dirt.

Everything was placed in a good position.

"So what should I do to make the room look neat and clean."I thought as I just stood in the room.

The only thing I could see was the opened laptop,the dirty mirror with red lip stick written on the mirror.

I guess I had to clean the mirror and I'll look up in the bathroom.

Also I had to take the clothes to the laundry room.

"I had no idea I had so much work."I slapped my face.~