~13~

I just put clothes Mrs Park told me to since she believes we are like sisters.

She seemed to have been talking to Sunghoon on the phone and turned to look at me.

"Y/N what about you go with him?"She asked as I looked confused.

"Why should I?"I asked.

"Well he will be performing abroad so I expect at least you to be by his side,mostly he shouldn't ever look at any other woman."She said while her hands were on my shoulders trying to convince me.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this."I said taking her hands off my shoulders.

"You will only be his personal maid and I promise I'll pay you more,whatever he needs you give him...I will talk to him okay."She really seemed desperate.

"But why can't you trust your husband Mrs Park,why can't you go with him instead?"I asked.

"Because I have work to do tomorrow and he will be abroad for three days you have to understand."She said.

"Well you can tell Chaewon or Nayeon to do the job..."I said not feeling like going anywhere.

"No...you will have to go,we are sisters aren't we?"She asked with a smile.

"Uhm...okay then."I said as she looked happy.

"Their relationship is so complicated...why can't she just trust Sunghoon though...did he do something wrong in the past?"I questioned myself while packing the rest of the clothes.

I decided to go and look for some outfits myself to pack and Mrs Park gave me a luggage bag.

While seating on the bed thinking.

"How am I suppose to speak a foreign language,ohh well...all I need to do is learn how to say hi and I'm good,but where are we going?"I questioned myself.

I decided to begin then when I did my search and was learning the greetings words.

"Wow this is so hard,What's the use of this I'm giving up."I said throwing my phone onto the bed.

I layed on the bed and faced the ceiling while thinking about my life choices.

"Life is so hard and annoying for me,why is it always me?"I felt a bit emotionally sad.

I never realized how sad I've always been but since now I do I guess there was nothing I could do while trying to pretend to be all tough.

"I should just sleep and see what happens tomorrow."I thought to myself
as I closed my eyes slowly and slowly thinking about all that happened in the past.

Just then I deeply fell asleep.

"brrrrr"

I could hear the phone buzzing as I reached my hand to it still half asleep.

I checked to see that the alarm was on and switched it off.

"Ohh word,it's already so early...Can't I just sleep for 5 minutes."I slapped myself as I got out of bed.

I walked to check myself at the mirror and decided to go and bath.

"Since I'll be leaving with Mr Park what should I wear?"I questioned myself when I should have decided that sooner.

I immediately took out an outfit.

Outfit for the trip~

"I wanted to wear something short but I prefer to not make Mrs Park or Mr Park uncomfortable."I thought to myself while looking at the mirror.

I then walked out when I heard the knock on my door and it was Chaewon and Nayeon.

"Wow your really going with Mr Park...like why did he choose you when me and Chaewon have been working in this house for years."Said Nayeon as expected.

"Well...it's not like I wanted to go anyway."I said.

"Wow I'm so jealous...I guess Mrs Park trust you more than us,anyways where you guys friends or something?"Asked Chaewon.

I just looked blank.

"Uhm...me and Mrs Park just met."I said.

"Wow that's so weird,how can she trust you with Mr Park?"Asked Nayeon with her mouth opened by surprise.

"Nayeon Mrs Park knows what she is doing."Said Chaewon with a smile.

"Anyways don't try to befriend Mr Park and remember your only a maid,anyways we came to take your bag downstairs."Said Nayeon as she walked into my room.

I just looked at her annoyed.

"Wow your room looks so boring though,buy some decorations."Said Nayeon.

"Well I prefer it like this."I said.

She picked up my luggage.

"Why so many clothes,I mean it's not like your running away."Said Nayeon.

"Nayeon don't be rude."Said Chaewon.

"If you are unable to carry my bag then I'll do it myself since I'm a maid as well."I said trying to take it from her.

"No...it's my Job since I was told to."Said Nayeon as she walked out.

"I wish I could just have tripped her down the stairs."I thought as I followed her out.

Chaewon also followed us.

We got downstairs where Mrs Park was seated and drinking a glass of iced water.

"Your here ?"She asked with a smile.

"Yes..."I said as she walked to me.

"Well I want you to tell me everything about the trip okay."She said.

"I'll inform you."I said.

"Well I'm sorry to be a burden to you,the reason why I want you to go with him it's because I know how he hates being taken care by strangers."She said.

"Well that I understand."I smiled.~