~42~

"I'm pretty good at that game."I said.

"Well then shall we start,you drink if you fail to answer my question or do what I tell you to do from your own decision."He said.

"Very well then,seems I'll be drinking."I said with a laugh.

"Truth or dare?"He asked.

"Truth..."I said.

"Do you like working here?"He asked.

I decided to drink not because I didn't want to answer but one sip couldn't hurt.

"Hmm that wasn't such a hard question was it?"He laughed.

"My turn,truth or dare?"I asked.

"Truth."He didn't hesitate

"What's your secret?"I asked.

He decided to drink.

"Ahh I guess you do have a secret."I said.

"Truth or dare?"He asked.

"Truth."I said.

"Do you have someone in your heart?"He asked as I was surprised so I quickly drank.

"Saying yes wouldn't hurt."He said.

"Truth or dare?"I asked.

"Dare."He said.

"I dare you to sleep here tonight."I said.

"I guess I'll have to do that."He said.

When I looked at him I guess one drink of that strong wine hit him bad.

"Truth or dare?"He asked.

"Dare."I said with curiosity.

He smirked.

"I dare you to kiss me back."He said as I was confused.

"Kiss bac..."Before I couldn't finish talking He suddenly just kissed me pinning me against the couch.

My mind went blank to the point that I kissed him back for his lips were so soft and I liked it.

I didn't understand his sudden behavior or if this was even the right thing to do.

But maybe it was the influence of that wine I gobbled in.

He stopped and looked at me with a smile.

"What's gotten into me?"He asked as I also wanted to ask him such a question but he bit his lips and slowly got up and sat properly.

"I think I should leave,I find this kind of wrong Mr Park."I said in a way that I seemed I liked it.

I was walking when I bumped into Mrs Park who was coming out of her room.

"Y/N...you at this time?"She asked.

"Well I was just walking around since I couldn't sleep,it's my routine."I said.

"Did you drink?"She asked giving me a look.

"Drink...why would I drink?"I questioned.

"I don't know...you kind of have that smell of some wine I know,but anyways have you seen Mr Park?"She asked.

"Uhm...I thought he was in the room with you,I haven't seen him."I said.

"Very well then,I'll take my leave."She said as I passed her with relief.

I got to my room.

All night I couldn't sleep.

I kept thinking and questioning myself to what just happened.

"I remember I did kiss him back then but I was greedy for something,now I don't intend to hurt Mrs Park by taking Mr Park from her....also my only aim is to ruin my sister and my father's lives."I thought to myself.

But the kiss was so nice though to not dream about it.

In the morning I woke up.

I had to clean up the house remembering my days are over of being Mr Park's driver because of a misunderstanding he took.

"Welcome back girl,I knew you might get fired pretty soon."Said Nayeon with a smile.

Chaewon seemed to be walking by Jay's side who was making her do something for him.

He would eat a banana and drop the banana peel on the floor to ask her to pick it up.

"Why is like those two are closer than before...well none of my business."I said and by mistake I didn't see who was in front of me and accidentally poured water on Mr Park's perfect shirt.

"Ohh dear."When I saw it was him I wasn't even scared or bothered.

"Ohh no,how could you be so careless Y/N...now you made his expensive shirt look dirty and smelly."Said Nayeon.

Sunghoon just sigh.

"I'll go get another shirt."He said.

"I'll go and get a shirt for you,to apologize."I said.

"No."He said.

"Even if you say no,I'll go."I said.

"Don't you dare."Said Sunghoon but I just looked at him unserious and walked upstairs.

I just entered the room and looked to see which one was his wardrobe.

"I remember it was this one."I thought to myself.

I opened it and found his expensive shirts.

"Well this one will look good on him."I smiled as I took it out.

I was about to put it on the bed when he suddenly grabbed me by my arm.

I could see he was upset.

"Here is the shirt I chose for you,will go along with your outfit."I said not bothered.

"Who gave you permission to touch my shirt!"He said with his cold tone as I felt apprehended.

"But it's just a shirt."I said.

"Don't make it think like what happened yesterday makes us close or something,yesterday was just a silly mistake and I regret doing that."He said still grabbing on my arm.

I gave him a bombastic side eye.

"Like I don't regret it,I actually have someone else I really like and will do anything to have him."I said.

"Someone?"He suddenly let's go of me and his expression seemed to have changed to a questionable one.

He left me confused and I decided to leave the room.~