~6~

Being poor doesn't mean act poor

I was done with all the inside room work and very tired I was.

I could sense Mr Park had already left.

"Ohh word he's a famous artist,I wonder if he is that close to other artists or actors because I'll really like to meet my favorite actor."I felt so excited forgetting and seating on the bed.

I just couldn't care less about what Mr or whether Mrs Park will say to me because even though I get kicked out of this house I wouldn't have much regrets.

The only thing left to do was take the clothes to the laundry and it seems I made some plans to go out for only tomorrow.

I took the laundry basket and walked out as I stood and thought were the room for washing clothes was.

But then I saw Mr Park coming my way while he was focused on his phone and he seemed to be in a hurry to go to his room.

I gulped as I turned and tried not to look at him.

What's funny was that he passed me and acted as if I was not there.

I felt a bit bad since he was my favorite artist which I got to meet but never asked for an autograph.

"Maybe one day,I guess he just wants his personal space."I thought as I walked looking for the room.

I finally got to the right one.

"Finally!"I entered and closed the door.

"Now what do I do?"I wondered since I have never used the machine before.

I just took out my phone which was in my maid pocket clothing.

I began searching on how to use the washing machine.

I then followed the instructions.

They worked perfectly fine and sat down for a minute and got up.

"Wow I'm so exhausted,I really feel like having something sweet."I thought of the fridge but was I allowed to even touch it.

"Let me forget about it even in my home the maids would never dare do that."I sat down again while the back of my head was against the wall.

I didn't realize falling asleep while thinking of nothing.

When I opened my eyes the first thing was to check the time on my phone.

"What in the hell!"I was so surprised.

"I slept here for 3 hours."I got up leaving the room and hurrying up to look for Chaewon.

I just bumped into Nayeon instead.

"Ohh word why does it have to be her?"I crossed both my hands and gave her a straight expression.

"Ohh I was on my way to call you,how can you hide when your suppose to be eating."She said as if she cared.

"Eat...but why do you care if I eat or not?"I asked putting both my hand down.

"If you starve to death I'll be blamed for it because this is my responsibility for everyone to be strong in order to work."She said with her arrogant tone.

"I just knew it,when did you ever care about anyone when it can only be your responsibilities Mrs Unnie you are."I said trying to be rude and passed her with the shoulder touch.

"Haa...how dare you."She said as I didn't look back but smiled instead.

I got downstairs then to the room where Chaewon was.

"Y/N here are your food."Said Chaewon.

"Well thank you."I said as I took my food and began eating while seated.

When I looked the fat chef seemed more quiet than I expected and this other chef seemed more skinny and then I saw the gardener who joined today.

"So is this room for every worker in this mansion to eat and talk?"I asked.

"Actually it's so bad of us to not introduce ourselves first,my name is Taemin,the second hand chef of this mansion."He said trying to shake hands with me.

I took a minute to shake his hand.

"Taemin your always trying to make friends out of everyone new here."Said the laughing Chaewon.

"Well I can't work everyday avoiding everyone as strangers."Smiled Taemin.

"Well I'm Y/N and it's nice to meet everyone of you in here."

The other chef looked at me.

"Well I'm the mansion's main chef and I'm Youngwoo."He said as I felt like he was just not the talkative type.

"Well I'm Simon,I'll just walk out since I need to do some work."He said as he walked out and to me he seemed more like half Korean and half American.

"Anyways I think I slept a lot,don't you guys ever get bored of doing the same thing everyday?"I asked as Taemin sat with me.

"Nah as long as I got my Hyung Youngwoo I'm good."He said.

"Good for you,does I mean...Mr Park also pass you like you don't exist in this house?"I asked.

"Uhm...yeah I mean we are not that important to him but the only thing he can benefit us with is food,shelter and money."Said Taemin.

"Ohh..."I thought as I drank the juice they kept for me.

"Well he's famous as well so we benefit from seeing him everyday while others are always crying to meet him even today."Said the bubbly Chaewon.

"Your not wrong about that."I said with a smile.~