~36~

I was even laughing with satisfaction when I looked at myself on the car mirror I stopped.

"Wow I felt more like a psychopath."I began to drive to some place with ice cream which was my only source of happiness.

After earing so much ice cream it felt like I had a brain freeze.

"Dammit I should stop eating such things or else I'll be sick."I thought to myself.

Then I got a call from Sunghoon.

As I answer

📞...

"Come and pick me up."He said sounding annoyed somehow.

I hanged up without a response.

📞...

"This early,I was even thinking of visiting a spar,it's been long since I ever glowed."I thought to myself and the fact that when I looked at my hair it didn't really look nice of a hairstyle.

"Maybe cutting it a bit will do and adding some curls on it till I drop this annoying guy home."I thought to myself as I paid for the ice cream and left the place.

I drove the car back to where I dropped Sunghoon.

He seemed to be waiting and immediately got In with a lot of fans that were going to surround him.

When I looked at the mirror in the front I saw his mad face.

"Just drive and don't bother looking at me."He said.

"Yea yea."I said rolling my eyes.

"But why are you so mad,it's not like it's my fault."I said.

"It wasn't your fault of cause."He said just looking out of the window.

"I wonder what made him mad?"I questioned myself.

"He seemed to be in a lot of thoughts."I thought while looking at him.

"Actually stop here."He said in which we were at some kind of a place where there were chairs and trees with beautiful flowers.

"Okay."I said and he walked out since it was not crowded.

I also wanted to enjoy myself so I walked out of the car to walk by myself.

I kept looking at the beautiful colors on the flowers.

"Wow reminds me that a person can't stay beautiful forever just like this flower once it's autumn."I said to myself.

"What a good way to say it."I was startled by this guy I don't know.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"Well I'm Sunoo,actually a poet and it's kind of nice to see someone admiring the beauty of nature and saying such poetic words."He said with his cute smile.

"He said with his cute smile

"Ahh nice to meet you Sunoo."I said as we shaked hands.

"Well then are you from around here?"He asked.

"Not really but where I live is not far."I said.

"I see,well I live at that building over there and if you have any trouble finding a job I can help you."He said.

"Haha well I'm actually a driver now so I'll think about it."I said.

"I hire people like artists and poets because to me you seem like you have that potential in you."He said.

"Are you some kind of rich tycoon poet or something?"I asked.

"Hehe your getting there but well I just do business and if you join my company then I assure you you will get the best luxury ever in your life."He said.

"Wow."I smiled.

He gave me a card containing the company information and the number to call.

"Ahh I'll give you a call once I think about it."I said.

"Good choice,see you then."He said as he walked away.

I was left smiling.

"I told you already you don't look good when you smile."Said Sunghoon who came out of nowhere.

I didn't even get startled.

"Once I feel like I'm ready to challenge my father that's when I'll accept this proposal and it seems all the good lucks are coming for me this days."I said with a smile.

"Do you even hear what I'm saying?"Asked Sunghoon who looked confused.

"Whatever,why do you care if I smile or not?"I asked.

"Now let's go take a seat."He said acting more like a baby than usual.

"What is he doing,he's forgetting he is an idol."I thought when I saw some people coming near.

I pushed him as he looked at me confused.

"Why the push?"He asked.

"Wear your mask or else you will make it public that I'm your wife or something."I said.

"Yeah yeah,I didn't forget about that."He said as he took out his mask and put on.

His fans just knew that he was married but to whom he was married to was private to him because he didn't want Mrs Park to be followed around or even face any danger.

We were walking side by side when we appeared at this stream and it just looked scary because I had a fear of heights.

I felt dizzy whenever I was such places.

I just changed and walked to the other side to not face the stream.

"Well this reminds me that it's been long I have gone to any hiking."He said.

"Okay,you can go anytime,I'll drive you even if it's tomorrow."I responded.

"My wife wouldn't let me go to such places,she thinks she will lose me since I'm too clumsy."He said as I gave him a bombastic side eye.

"Look at him lying to my face,since when is he clumsy?"I questioned myself still with the bombastic side eye.