Chapter 1

"All the clouds in me are raining"

                                                            _r.h.Sin

There is no greater terror than to watch something you love fall right in front of your eyes.

Seeing how someone who once promised to love and protect you forever can become the reason behind your nightmares.

This is my story, I am the receiver of my boyfriend's abuse. His harsh words, his unbearably hard hits that bring me closer to death every night.

We were once a happy couple. Me and Tyler. But it didn't last long and I saw everything I ever loved, everything that was important to me fall right in front of my own eyes and it dragged me down with them to break me just as badly and I couldn't do anything but to let the chaos engulf me in the never ending darkness.

The worst part? I had no one to love and care for me anymore. I was left all alone to bear the torture that my fate had in store for me.

I let out a dreadful sigh as I mopped the bloody kitchen floor.

It was my blood from last night. Tyler had come home drunk to the core again and as I was serving him dinner, he got irritated by my very presence and beat me to a pulp till I was out cold on the kitchen floor with my blood pooling around me and a bunch of broken glass pieces.

Tears flooded my eyes when his words from last night came rushing back.

"I wish I never met you because ever since you fucking entered my life it's been hell!"

"You're good for nothing other than being a fucking worthless piece of shit!"

I sniffed wiping my eyes as I went to pick up the broken glass pieces. They represented me in more than just one way. They were just as broken and shattered as I was. They have lost their real form just like I have. The only difference is they are sharp with the capability of hurting you, whereas I'm broken with no edges left.

Picking each piece carefully so I won't hurt myself any further I dumped them in the trash can. Taking slow and steady steps out of the kitchen I heard loud moaning coming from Tyler's room and tears brimmed my eyes.

It has become his routine, every night he would get drunk at some club and bring home a different girl, the first few times he tried to be quiet about it but now he rubs it on my face.

I let out a shaky breath and limped towards the stairs wincing in pain as my ribs and legs were sore from the recent beating.

Dragging myself up the stairs I walked towards my 'room' and opened the door making sure not to make a lot of noise.