Chapter 4

"When things change inside you, things change around you"–Anonymous

–Anonymous

It's been a month, a fucking month and I haven't been able to get a track on her, It's like she vanished from the face of earth.

I looked everywhere, every inch of that town and the nearest two towns as well but she's nowhere to be found as well as her sorry ass excuse of a boyfriend is also gone missing.

Their house was also empty and completely wrecked which did not put pleasant images in my head. I went there, hoping to find anything that would give me a lead on where she might be but everything was gone. It was a dead end.

I looked for her for weeks before I had to come back to New York but I left a few of my men back in Greece to continue the search for her.

I didn't want to come back to New York but I had to since the the only good assistant I managed to get was now sick and resigned from her post, so I had to come back to assign someone else for the job so everything don't fall on Micah while I'm busy finding my little dove.

I was shuffling through the resumes and none of them fit the qualities that I needed in my assistant. I need someone reliable and mature, not a college student who can't handle a fraction of pressure.

"You look like you'll murder the poor girls when they come for the interview" Micah spoke interrupting me and I threw him a bored glance.

"Not one resume is close to being good enough for my assistant Micah, I feel like I'm wasting my time rummaging through these" I grumbled pushing all the resume aside.

"Why don't you interview them first and then you can decide" he suggested and I let out a tired sigh throwing my head back on my chair.

"How many of them do you think will leave this office crying?" I asked earning a laugh from Micah.

"I bet atleast 9" he spoke after thinking over it for a couple of seconds.

"I bet all of them" I replied and he doubled over his laughter.

"You're a cruel man, dude. I'm definitely gonna enjoy your cruelty today" he chuckled while pouring himself a drink and I shook my head before clicking the buzz for my receptionist to start sending the girls in for the the interview, and barely 5 minutes later a girl walked in, without even knocking, dressed in an awfully short skirt, high heels, cleavage hanging out of her shirt.

"I think you're in the wrong building, we're looking for an assistant, not a stripper" I muttered giving her a bored but disgusting glare.