Chapter 13

"Desired but never loved"-Frances Ivy

-Frances Ivy

⚠️Mention of possible SEXUAL ABUSE⚠️

I was dumbfounded to say the least, I can't believe he's using the contract in personal terms. How did I not notice that point? It was too obvious that I ignored it and assumed it was strictly professional.

But what I don't understand is, why does he wanna help me? Why would he invite me to live in his house? Is it pity or just sympathy?

Letting out a deep sigh I take a seat on the comfortable bed and run a hand through my hair.

Mr Knight had a maid show me to the room I'd be staying in, it was not the same room I woke up in, this one's more bright, and it was big enough for a studio apartment and it baffled me.

His house screamed luxury, from wardrobe to bathroom, everything screamed rich. And everything was perfectly designed. From the marble tiles to the color of the walls, everything was color coded. He have a great taste in decorating for sure.

Deciding to rest a little I lay down on the comfortable mattress and a sigh escape my lips when my body finally felt relaxed on a soft mattress rather than a rock hard one.

Even though the bed was warm and comfortable, there was something missing and I couldn't quite put a finger on it.

Ignoring it I gave in to the exhaustion and let a sweet slumber take over me.

The
Next
Day

"You better admit to this Delilah or I will have to force it out of you" Tyler mutter

His face was red, eye's held disgust and anger while I was on my knees, begging him to believe me.

"I swear to God Ty! I don't know why Darren lied to you, I didn't kiss him, he came onto me!" I cry but Tyler always believed his best friend over me and I doubt this time was gonna be any different.

"Bullshit!" Tyler shout, making me flinch and crawl back.

He was drunk and angry, which is never a good combination.

"You always had eyes for him, you wanna fuck him don't you!" He shouts and take quick steps towards me and grabbed me by the hair before dragging me across the lounge and pushed me on a sofa.

The sound of him undoing his belt made me snap my head towards him in terror.

"No one else gets to fuck you before me, you hear that you fucking slut?! No one!"