"l-leave him" part 2

:)

The pain you wanna erase but can't..

2 years ago..

His eyes were shining and the passion can be seen in his eyes looking his love one sleeping he was looking at YN his first and last love sleeping while hugging him it's been 1 year to their relationship..mingyu loves her more than anything so as she..
But...
Maybe..this didn't last long..

Throwing each and everything here and there painful tears flowing from those eyes which used to be the happiest before..she fell on her knees..ahe uttered between her sobs..

YN - N-No this i-is..th-is i-s not t-true..this can't be true...THIS IS ALL A LIE THIS CAN'T BE TRUE...

She broke angain into tears..
Ariana's tears flowed nonstop looking onto her bestfriend's state her heart ached badly...

Ariana - please Y-YN s-stop crying there's no use h-he..he left you..

'He left you'....

Ariana - YN!
The sudden shout bought you back from your thoughts

Ariana - damn girl i've been calling you 5 ti- wait YN are you crying?!

You didn't realized that few drops of tears left your eyes..you immediately wiped the them.

YN - N-NO! Ewhy would i cry you must be dreaming

You laughed while she just looked at you and the sadness can be seen from her eyes..

Ariana - Why don't you forget him YN...i-i know it's not easy b-but

YN - i was not thinking about him really!..

Ariana - so now you are lying to yourself too? Listen YN i've been with you from 3 years it's not that, that i know you truly but as a bestfriend i can see and feel what you are feeling..

YN - ahh let me ask them they like it or not..
Of course it was a lame escuse...
Saying that she rushed out from there while ariana just kept looking at her..

Ariana
'i know you are in pain.. In so much pain but..but i promise i would never let anyone hurt you again..never i'll be always there for you...'

YN - they love it..
She said and Ariama passed her the cup of chocolate ice cream they both enjoyed their ice cream..

Ariana - soo..till when will you stay like this?!

YN - hehe i'm trying to find a job

Listening to her words Ariana sighed..

Ariana - you've been saying this from freaking 2 months!

YN - you're right but you know finding a job isn't ea-

Before you could compelete..

Hey everyone sorry for updating late..i'm gonna try my best take care luv you allll:)