"listen to me only"

It was past midnight and the clouds were grumbling outside. Her brown orbs kept staring at the sky zoning out in the beauty of it. She flinched when the thunder get's loud.

Breathing out she closes the window and made her way to her bed. The room was dim giving it a peaceful vibe. There wasn't any special reason for staying up.

It was the overthinking and her heavy thoughts which were preventing her to sleep. Overthinking was not new to her anymore. She turns on the right side of her bed closing her eyes covering herself with the blanket as the thunder grows..

___

Taehyung folds the last cloth putting it in the cupboard. He cracked his fingers breathing out heavily. Finally he can sleep after doing all the chores.
He stands up making his way towards the room where his grandmother was asleep.

He enteres the room making sure not to wake her up.He looks at his grandmother and a smile plastered on his face on its own,his eyes were the softest looking at her.

Covering her properly with the blanket he also made his way on his bed to sleep before setting his alarm to wake at 5.

___

Jungkook massages his head looking at the files arranging them adjusting his glasses, he laid back on his chair squinting his eyes. He sat closing his eyes before sitting up to check the time.

2:47am.
He turns his gaze to a little frame kept on his table. There was his mother in her 20's with his father beside her.
How unlucky.

He didn't even had any memory with her.
He never got to hear her voice.
He never got to feel warmth of her embrace. He smiles bitterly taking off his glasses he took out his cellphone.
He look at all the photos of YN he clicked all her moments.

Her smiling. Eating ice cream. Playing with the kids. A smile forms on his lips watching her. He slides his thumb on the other photo but his smile lightly vanishes looking at her smiling with taehyung.

He closed his eyes before throwing his phone at the table making his way out.

The sun shone warmly as the sky was partly cloudy. Cool and fresh breeze blew and the birds chirped as if telling not to give up and go for another opportunity.

YN lazily brushed her teeths her eyes half closed. Her body jolted when her phone popped up with and text.
She hesitates to open the text. It was from jungkook. She somehow opens it  almost forgetting her toothbrush which fell down.

"Let's talk"

"I'll be at your home by 8"

"don't tag him along with you"

Her jaw dropped.
"talk about what?"
She mumbles before typing

"is something up?"

"yeah a lot."
Her brows were knitted. She breathes out heavily, something dosen't feels right.

Walking on her way to the stationary she passes by a shop and steps back,there were a lot of snacks.
She didn't ate breakfast so maybe snacks could work.

Opening the door YN enters inside to meet that familiar soft smile.
"Good morning."
Taehyung waved to which YN waved gladly.
"good morning!"

"um Tae?"

"yea?"

YN took out the little packet of chocolate she bought from her way.
"I bought this on my way."
It wouldn't be a lie if he said his heart melted.
He slowly took it and his smile widened.
"Thanks,Yn!"

"mention not taee!"

Customers were now coming and they both got busy in theor works,whiel arranging some binders YN's mind drowns into thoughts again. Her mind repeated the text and she couldn't help but think what is it.

Hours passed and the sun was set now YN bid her goodbye to Taehyung and his grandmother wishing them a good night.Taehyung asked to drop her but she convinced him that she can go.

YN opens the lock of her door opening it she turns on the light taking off her shoes walking straight to her bean bag:)

She closed her eyes for a moment when a sudden knock caused her to fell down.

"argh" she rubs her back standing up she opens the door. Her eyes met those black eyes staring staright in her eyes. Before she could even get a moment to say something she was pinned on the wall with her door closed in a swift.

Her eyes grew wide in the size of saucer not processing anything.
Their faces were close enough to make her heart thump loudly as ever.

"I can't see you..with him"
Jungkook mutters the silence was loud enough to hear each other. Her body felt numb as she breaths heavily trying to ease the tensed moment.

"j-jungkook w-what--"
She felt his finger on her lips.

"Don't.don't say anything. Today I just want you to "listen to me only."
He husked slowly not breaking the deep eye contact.

________T_T_________

Heyy

I--
I don't know what to do💀

Vote beb🔫