"someone"

The person you are calling is--

YN's point of view

I declined the call after calling for 9 times nobody answered there wasn't much time,i tried to call the ambulance but it got declined. I panicked badly when a sudden ringtone startled me.

I immediately picked up the phone and answered the call.

"Hello h--"

"h-hello! Is this taehyung?"
I impatiently spoke the person on the other line seemed confuse.

"yes it is. May i know who are you?"
I didn't had time for these so i immediately took the point.

"listen,please come fast your g-grandmother is unconscious she is coughing b-blood she is asking for taehyung please c-come fas-t,just co-me here as soon as possible!!

I panicked badly and spoked everything in one breath.
It seemed the person was already rushing.

"hold on!! I'm on my way!!"

_________

YN was sitting on the chair while the doctors were checking up the patient.
The person she called was stting beside her holding his head and tears making their way out.

YN's point of view

I was feeling really bad when i saw him crying. I kept my hand on his shoulder and patted it lightly.
"everything will be fine"
Taehyung lifted his face and nodded.
Turning towards YN he stood up and bowed.
"Thank you for spending time with my grandmother and she seems to love you so much."
I pulled him up.
"there's nothing to thank me for. Instead i am thankful of her for everything she did."

With a weak smile he nodded and sat back on the chair waiting for doctor.

"Mr.kim"
Listening the doctor taehyung immediately rushed to the doctor.

"Doctor is every-thing--

"Don't worry Mr. kim she's out of danger now. but if you didn't have bought her that time she could be in danger.she will be discharged after a couple of days, as her condition is pretty weak."

____________

A day passed and the other evening YN and Taehyung went to meet his grandmother.

"how are you, son?"
She asked with the weakness in her voice.

"i am always healthy grandma,but you should also take care of yourself,i was worried so much. Now i am not gonna leave you, i talked to mom about this. I am gonna stay with you now."
He said holding her hands like a child as if someone would snatch her if he leave.

"Don't worry son, now that you will be here atleast i'll be with you till my las-"

He immediately sushed her,
"please don't say like this."

"look at you a grown up now acting like a child. Gosh you have grown a lot its hard to recognize you."

She said patting his head like a child.
Y/N quietly adored the cute moment they were having while smiling slightly and felt the lack of elder's love..

"my child,why are you standing there, come here"
She said and YN' s face gleamed up as she hugged her.

At night~
8:40 pm.

Here after meeting taehyung's grandmother they were walking together on the footpath.
"um mr. Kim? Don't worry she'll be fit and fine really soon!"

YN said cheering him up as they stopped walking,
Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.
"how old are you?"
He asked her.
"i,..i am 23"
She replied. Taehyung smiled and bend down to her level "no need to be formal just call me tae."
He said making her smile and nod her head.

"i'll see you later then,..tae"
Taehyung nodded but then asked.
"should i walk you to your home?"
He said making YN look at him.

"i mean its really late you know"
He said scratching his neck while YN laughed looking at him.

"hey why are you laughing"
He said feeling embarrassed.

"you look so cute"
She suddenly said, actually slipped out from her mouth but suddenly realised. They both looked at each other,there was silence none of them spoke anything..
When suddenly taehyung's phone ranged.
"uh excuse me" he said and went to pick up the call.

"uh no no, I'm sorry, i forgot to call you yeah, ok ok love you too"
YN heard him talking on his phone.
'he must be talking to his girlfriend'
She thought smiling slightly.

"hey did i make you wait?"
He asked putting his phone in his pocket.

"ah no no"she said
Taehyung smiled,"it was my mom she's really overprotective, and she scolded me beacuse i forgot to call her."
He said showing his boxy teeth smile talking about his mother.
YN giggled, Taehyung looked at his wrist watch and said "it's 9:10 i don't think you should go alone, let me drop you--
"it's lk you ca-

"please?"
He asked as she was resisting.

"now, can i say no?"
She said as they both laughed and walked away..

_________

"Boss Queen is currently with someone.."

♡~~

Hey teokkies,
I hope you all are good,

I have published a trailer of  another book because i don't think 'obsession' is going good i wanted to ask you all that if you all are finding any interest in it..?
Also check out the trailer of my 2nd book

Good day!