"Encounter together"

:) a tiny reminder:
For everyone who are going through anything i just want to say you are so precious to this world its really hard sometimes but don't worry the happy days will come soon.
(maybe my too. Idk why i wrote this but i just felt like. Your author loves you so mucha ;-) ♡♡♡)

The clicking sound of jungkook's shoes echoed in the dark area.
He walked around the chair, finally stopping infront of it.

He bend down to look at the boy's eyes which showed nothing but fear and terror,he smirked its the expression he wanted to see.
The boy on the chair struggled to free himself but it all went in vain.

Jungkook took a tiny table and sat infront of the boy spreading his legs.
While the boy did nothing but struggle.

"its of no use and you know that"
His deep voice stated glaring at him.
"what the hell you want!!"

He shouted making a silly mistake
All of a sudden he felt cold metal pressed against his neck harshly. blood made its way out from the wound.

"s-stop"
The boy said in a painful voice

Jungkook just chuckled dryly, and pulled the knife back.

"w-ho are you.."
The boy asked with his head hung low in a low tone.

"you don't need to know"
Jungkook spat coldly

The boy didn't said anything but kept on struggling to free himself from the painful grip of the ropes.

Jungkook brushed his index finger on the blood coated knife and looked at it as if admiring it.
The boy's eyes widen in shock and fear when the knife got pressed against his cheek rubbing in a slow pace making him terrified.

"i like your cheeks. Soft aren't they,

He stopped in the midway while smirking darkly.

It will be fun to chop them mike"

there was dead silence,

But then the screams begin..

Next Day
---------------

~Mike~

I was terrified from everything happend yesterday.
When he said he will slice my cheek he mean it, he really did.
I treated my wound which was burning.
I don't know why he did this but he said this was a warning and told me to stay away from YN.

I was sure he was not just a normal man and moreover he knew about YN. At first i thought to report the police or tell YN about this but then the thought of losing my life made me terrified and then i just decided to make distance with YN.

_______

-Chat-

Kook:

Heyyy

Hey

Hey

Where on the earth are you?

Wanna meet up?

You are not gonna reply?

Ok then fine. i am coming!

~YN~

I was in my beautaeful sleep but no. someone's have to always butt in. my phone beeped continously making me crazy. I annoyingly picked my phone and saw messages from jungkook.
I instantly opened them and my eyes widened.

"oh hell! That dino is coming here at my home,which has totally become a garbage garage. Oh shit!"

I immediately started to clean up because last night i watched a horror movie (on my mobile phone) and i got so scared and ended up throwing things here and there.

Gosh why is he so stubborn.!

My house was a total mess.i rushed here and there picking up all the trash and other things.

As i was rushing here and there the doorbell ranged making me sigh annoyingly.

I just gave up and went to the door and opened it without checking.

To my surprise the person standing infront of me was not jungkook.
It was mike with a swollen face along a large bandaid on his cheeks.

His expression seemed not so good.
I moved a side as he entered.
I am sure he was taken aback by the look of my house. Gosh it felt embarrasing.

"um sorry for the uh mess you can sit on the couch i'll get somethi--"

I halted when all of a sudden mike held my wrist.

"forget all of this. There's something you need to know."

He looked scared and impatient.

~Mike~

Last night the only thing that came up in my mind was the man and YN,who was he? What relationship he have with her? Among all these thoughts,when i decided not to tell YN about it ,i realized that,
I was being selfish.
I was letting my friend in trouble even after knowing.
After everything i realized that my feeling are growing day by day even when i try to push them but i know it very clearly that its not good its just..
Its maybe just attraction.
But i have made my mind to aware YN even if i had to encounter with that fvcking man. Who does he think he is.
I am sure he was just messing around.

"you wan't to tell me something?"
Mike snapped out and immediately nodded his head.

"There's some--

The doorbell ranged.
YN excused herself and went to open the door only to be met by those dark glossy eyes.

"hey kitty"

YN muttered 'prevert' amd what not under her breath before letting him inside.

"so we have a guest here"

He spoke with a heavy tone smirking at mike whose eyes went wide and cold sweat formed on his forhead.
His hands started to shake and anxiety took over him.

"oh he's mike my friend and mike he's jungkook"
YN spoke smiling widely.

Jungkook turned around to face YN with an unreadable expression and took a step ahead.
He bend down to reach near her face while her heart was beating at a really fast rate beacuse of the closeness.

"can you bring something to eat?, i am hungry"
He said while smiling showing his bunny teeth and moved back making her exhale the breath she didn't knew she was holding.

'he really has his ways of everything'
She thought to herself

Before nodding and made her way to the kitchen.

As soon her figure went in the kitchen jungkook's head darted towards the boy who was anxiously sitting on the couch.

Mike felt a hand wrapped around his shoulders and hot breath near his ear.
Jungkook wispered in his ears.

"You really want me to fvcking chop you and feed to the strays,right?"

......__________________________________......

Heyy

3k reads!!✨
Thanks for giving this book a chance i hope you didn't regretted:'(

How was this chapter?

Hehe sorry ik its short.

Btw i decided to name my precious readers 'teokkis'
Lmao
Ik it may sound weird💀
but its from my heart
*dramatic mode on*

(Maybe there will be some mistakes cuz i m sleepy)

Love ya
Boo!