"met you again kitty"

She took a deep breath and again looked at the paper which was pasted on the glass door of a quite large stationary shop'helper required' the stationary shop which was not in a road but was in a tiny street,the shop seemed you aesthetic..

She wished the best to herself and pushed the door inside but the door didn't open she again tried but still it didn't..
She kept pushing it but the door didn't budge she frowned and looked at the door top to bottom when her eyes caught something written with tiny letters at the corner..
'pull'

'Woah this is just great'
She pulled the door stepping inside when the smell of new books,notebooks hitted her nose reminding her of her school days..

Her eyes roamed to the counter when she caught the sight of an old lady focusing on her knitting she had wrinkles on her face but she had soft features she was maybe knitting a pair of tiny socks they looked cute..

Not soon, you went to her as she looked at you through her glasses..

"how may i help you dear"

Her voice is so charming and soft just like her..
She seems kind..

"um actually i-i saw the notice outside-

Without letting you compelete the old lady already understood what you wanna say a tint of happiness lit her face as she smiled widely and clapped her handes together..

"you are here for part time right?!"

She chirped exitedly and came towards you..

You were really confuse by her behaviour that you even sluttered

"y-yeah"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"yeahhhhhhhhhh"
She was continously dancing and runnig in her tiny room with happiness
"finallyyyy"
She stopped breathing haevily and jumped on her bed,immediately took her phone and called ariana..

"WOAH"
Ariana shouted from the other side her voice is so loud even the speaker is off
"where?who's the owner?what shop is it?!"

"hey hey calm down"
"oh yeah"
She continued to talk to ariana when all of a sudden the tiny plant which was kept on yn's window fell on the floor breaking into peices and this immediately caught her attention, she got startled by a sudden voice..
"hey ariana i'll call you later"

"huh?"

"i'll call you later"

This time you whispered thinking it might be a theif there..

"yah is there something wrong!!? Should i come?!"

"cut the crap gurl it's fine let me check"

"hey stob"

"what?!"

"go check but don't hang up the call got it?"

"oh ok ok"

You slowly took steps towards the window which was covered by skull stickers which you collected from packets of cereals and brownish cutains which covered your window your heart skipped a beat when ariana yelled!

"HEY YN ARE YOU THERE!!?"
That scared the shit out of you,
you left the breathe that you were holding..
"i am not dead ariana will you let me check?!"

"oh yeah okay okay go check on"

You slowly open the curtains and there was no one
well..
Who the hell will climb on the second floor when there's not even a balcony..

You slowly shooked your head at your stupidity that must be wind or some birds who knows
you took your phone and told ariana that no one's here..

-------------------------------------------------------------
The bell ringed as you stepped inside the stationary shop where you're gonna do your part time job..

"heyy here you are come come i was waiting for you"

She smiled widely,you are glad that you have this cute lady as your manager she came to you with a bag
"here"
"uh what is it miss?"
"it-yahh don't call me that you can call me..um"
"queenie"
"queenie? What does that mean?"
She asked frowing...
"well that means you are so cute and you are just like a queen well hehe it just came in my mind it's ok if you-"
" i love it"
She chirped your heart melted hearing that..
"here take it it's a mufler i made it"

"y-you made it for me?"

"yeah why? You don't like i-"

" i love hamdmade stuffs thank ypu queenie"

You immediately hugged her..
You are still surprised that how fast you get close to her she has a warmth that you never felt in someone's hug it's relieving..

'Its time to forget the past and start a new life with happiness'

'A new start'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"okk queenie it was such a wonderful day here i enjoyed with you see yow tomorrow"
You said as your first day was more wonderful than you thought..
"i enjoyed too yn go home safely"
You bowed bidding your bye with a wide smile and left for your home..

It was pretty late the fog was all over even in the night and the cold breeze was blowing making the atmosphere more cold,you rubbed your hands together..
your ears were totally icey when..
You felt warm breathe near you ear as someone blowed in you ear making you shiver when a deep manly voice came out from just behind you,near your ears..

"met you again kitty"

She immediately turned around and saw the person she didn't thought they would met again..

.....................................................................

Hey everyone hope you like this, vote and drop your comments..❤
Also i wanna aak you guys about the thumbnail what do you think shpuld i change it?
Anyways,
Love you all take care ;-)
Here i want to give you a hug
(っ'▽')っ
Biee♥