"arguement"

:)

"what's going on??"
YN's sudden voice made mike flinch but jungkook was all calm.
He smiled widely and spoke

"nothing we are getting along"
He said looking at mike giving him secret glares to which mike nodded his head multiple times.

"y-yes we are gettimg along.h-he is really nice."
Mike spoke nodding making YN frown

"yeah, but why are you sweating this much are you feeling hot?"
YN asked placing popcorns on the table.

Mike again looked at jungkook's directions who was shooting daggers on him.

"no i am totally fine"
He said shooking his hands smiling nervously

She just nodded still looking at both suspiciously.

"should i turn on the TV?"
YN asked them to which mike nodded.YN looked at jungkook's direction expecting for a reply but didn't recieved any,jungkook was busy glaring at mike.YN shrugged and turned on the TV.

Switching the channels boringly, she was getting annoyed because nothing interesting was on TV.

Switch

And again a horror movie popped up YN gulped and turned to look at both them.

"Y-you guys are not scared to watch horror movies right?"

Mike shook his head in response while jungkook just stared blankly at the screen his eyes looked empty and dark which was hella scary.

"and you jungkook?"
She asked gazing at his bulk figure which was glaring at mike and she noticed it clearly.

He turned his gaze towards YN for a few seconds he just stared at her.

"i am"

He said looking down,
YN was totally taken aback by his words he was scared, this man who scares the hell out of everybody is scared of horror movies she frowned confusingly and asked him.

"really??"
YN asked him to make sure.he nodded his head while crashing his eyesbrows making him look like yes he was so scared.

"c-can you sit beside me?"
He asked whike playing with his fingers.
Him and his sudden changes of mood.

Mike~

What the actual fvck such a bipolar bitch 'can i sit beside you' my ass. From where on the earth he learned these acting skills.
He is surely a psychopath.!
Cringe ass.!

Mike cursed jungkook internally.

YN was hesitated she never had any encounter with mans or boys and currently she was with 2. It should not be but hell it was akward!

Not recieving a reply jungkook blinked his lashes at YN and pleaded.

"please"
He asked in the most innocent way and with the most softest expression to which YN couldn't deny and nodded.

Jungkook moved a bit pushing mike aside making space for YN before she can sit mike interrupted.

"I AM ALSO SCARED"
Mike slightly shouted. Jungkook and YN's head darted towards mike. YN stared at him confusingly while jungkook gave him nothing but a warning look and a death glare.

"what the hell?!!!"
Jungkook shouted and stood up making both of them flinch at his sudden shout.

"what happened jungkook??"
YN asked jungkook as it was too much he is behaving really wierd.
Jungkook came back to his senses and sat back scratching his neck from back.

"oh i-i didn't knew mike is also scared"
He said laughing akwardly.

"yeah so why don't you sit in the middle"
Mike said Challenging his life beacuse he clearly knew what jungkook's intentions were and he knew jungkook's surely burning inside.