"deeply"

Hot tears were rolling down her cheeks as she clutched on her clothes tightly ,she felt helpless and broke down on the wet ground,the thunder increased and the heavy rain got heavier but that didn't stop her from crying..

'how would it feel?'

'being abandoned by your own parents'

'when the society says they died'

'when actually they left her'

'their own daughter'

'YN'

-------------------------------------------------------------

And again more tears made their way out of her brown teary eyes remembering how her parents abused their own daughter and when they got tired and felt her as a burden they left her in the dark forest where she ran behind their car, cried,called them but they didn't budge..

At the age of 11 she was enough sincere to understand but..
How a 11 year old girl can live without a shelter, clothes, food..

At that time she only felt..

Helpless

She shook her head and wiped of her tears and told herself..

"crying dosen't fix anything"

'But what else can i do?'

everybody says 'be strong' not knowing how it feels when you are deeply hurt but still you try to be as much strong as you can,you plaster a smile on your face to motivate yourself even after you know that it's fake..

'and this hurts'

"deeply"

YN knows that in this world there is no one to help her eccept her bestfriend

'bestfriend'

It's not easy to have a true friend in this world which is full of fake and cruel people but what if you have one..?

How would you feel when you trust a person and that person prove it right
That's what we call a bestfriend who always stays by your side never leaves you for new person and loves you with their all heart and she have that..

'ariana'

She dosen't shows it but deep inside she loves you
She proved you what a true friend is..

Afterall..
She was the only one to help you when you were abandoned by your own parents

Yes

She was the one who was there in your all h happiness and sadness..

Not wanna think about your past again you got up wearing your coat, washing your face you again left the house to find a suitable job..

.....................................................................

How was this chapter drop your comments..
And how about the weather it's really cold here at my place how about yours..?
Also i was thinking of changing the thumbnail what do you all think?..
Take care all of you
(。・ω・。)

Love you
Here, lemme give you a hug
(っ'▽')っ

Take care :)
Bie..♥