"Observe him more"

"Don't.don't say anything. Today I just want you to "listen to me only."
He husked slowly not breaking the deep eye contact.

The room fell in dead silence and the shock was already visible on YN's face  her widened eyes looked in his who looked deadly dangerous. Her lips were sealed. She couldn't hold his gaze and looked down.

"w-what do you want to s-say?"
Her words couldn't help but stutter by his sudden behaviour.

Jungkook paused for a moment poking his cheek with his tounge and asked.

"you like Taehyung,don't you?"

YN's head snapped towards him in a flash not expecting him to ask that on top of that all of a sudden? Out of nowhere?
Her orbs shaken looking at his deadly gaze peering onto her.

"jungkook w-what--"

"just answer me.YN. Do you like Kim taehyung!?"
He stated pausing in between which clearly told how serious he was.

She was nervous by the question and he could clearly see that.
" I-i don't know.."
She replied not wanting to create any arguement.

But her mind gets more confused when she heard his deep chuckle. She got more and more confused with his changes of behaviour.

"Good,I don't want you to like him. At any cost."
He husked close enough to her even though he knew YN's statement had 60% lie  and 40% truth.

His statement caused her brows furrow and annoyance started to build in her.
"what do you mean?"

She blurted out annoyed by the fact that he was being bossy.

"That means. I don't want you to be with him."

He was talking like he was clearly threatening her which made her more and more annoyed she looks at his eyes which kept staring in her soul she was upset and angry by his behaviour but she couldn't look into his eyes she felt nervous and  kept looking away from him avoiding his eyes and the eye contact he was keeping.

"Eyes on me when I'm talking to you, sweetheart."

YN's heart once again jumped and her heartbeat raced really fast causing her breath heavy she gulps trying to move away.Her eyes sticked to the floor.

"Jun-gkook i-i don't know what are you saying Stop with this behaviour."

She mutters slowly but loud enough for him to hear she looks down breathing heavily.

"Is there something wrong with my behaviour?"

Of course bro.

He asks clearly aware that she's being more and more nervous as he took one step more closer.He chuckled internally when she peeks at him before looking down again. Her actions exited him more.

"Yes no I mean yeah but no."

"what??"
He chuckled at her response. YN raised her head trying her best to move away.

"h-hey step back."
she says as the appropriate distance between them decreased. Jungkook kept looking at her for a minute before stepping back smiling slightly intesnsly staring at her.

"sure."

YN breathed out as he moved back back stood properly finally asking him.
"what..was that?"

she states making him raise a brow at his words.
"what's with that sudden question? is taht what you wanted to talk about?"
she asks confusingly not understanding.

Jungkook kept looking at her thinking what was his main point to meet her.
He mind was beyond messed up with his thoughts.
No.
He can't do that right now.
It's not the right time..
Maybe not today..
Maybe tomorrow..
Maybe..

"jungkook?"
The sudden soft voice bought him back to reality. he saw those brown orbs staring at him seeking for him to answer her question.

"nothing. I just asked you out of curosity."
She looked at him squinting her eyes.

"you confused me jungkook but.."
she paused in the midway looking down "what if i told you that..i like him?"

she spoke but she hurriedly spoke again.
"i-its not that I really like him I am just putting a situation.."
She spoke waiting for him to answer.

Jungkook's eyes turned sharp listening to her. A situation?
She's telling him she's just putting up a situation.

He chuckled thinking how silly of her to think that he believes her tiny lies. He leaned in a littke before whispering.

"That's what I wanted to tell you even if you like him. Don't."

"Observe him more."

____________

Short chapter..

this is so messed up right?💀
I mean😭
Whatever

Vote🔫😔
Love ya

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 16 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

"OBSESSION!" JJK°~    {•slow Updates•}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें