"terrible past"

'shit'

'shit'

'shit'

You just cursed in your mind looking at the person standing on your doorstep,the middle aged woman scoffs folding her hands over her chest her eyes had a tint colour of blue shade she rolled her eyes looking at you and finally spoke..

"do i need to tell you the reason of coming here?!"

"Um"

"it's been freakin 4 months but you are being a brat and not paying the rent do you want me to kick you out!?"

"i'm really sorry i lost my job so that's the reason i was not able to pay s-sorry"
She bowed slightly but the woman just rudely rolled her eyes this is the 8th time or maybe 10th she is scolding you but there is nothing you can do ypu are still trying your best..

"listen i am just tired of listening to these lame excuses of yours last time you said you are trying before that too and the same excuse now your time is over now"

She said but this time there was anger and harshness in her voice
"i am sorry mrs.kang please give me some more time i am still trying..
i promis i'll pay it soon please just this time"

You asked with more pleading tone this time she sighed and looked at you again she put her hand on your shoulder and patted it
"listen yn i can understamd but i also have my reasons so this time i am leaving you but pay your rent or i have no other choice than kicking you out"
you looked dowm and nodded
"i'm sorry i'll pay it soon"
She just gave you a nod and went back to her way..

You looked at her figure until she left you sighed and closed the door going inside you shut the door leaning your back on it..
Your condition is not good as others it's not how it looks..
You still have the sight of your "terrible past'
......................................................................
I just got free time so i thought to write a chapter hope you like it and merry christmas ik i wished you late still i hope this christmas brings happiness to your present and upcoming years :)

Please vote and drop your lovely commemts take caree ♥

A large hug from author

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Biee ~♥~