"punishment"

"i guess it's time for you guys to get your punishment as per the rules."
And evil grin plasters on everyone's face while YN smiles showing them a thumbs up, "best of luck".

Jungkook and taehyung look towards each other when suddenly taehyung sticks his tongue out making jungkook's blood boil and the next moment when taehyung glanced at jungkook he too sticks his tounge out scrunching his nose, satisfied with his actions he stands there silently.

"Okk so jungkook and taehyung come here and stand on this paper and i'll play the music and you both will sway your hips according to the music."
He mutters the last lines while giggling.

Jungkook and taehyung stand at the paper not even glancing at each other
and jason plays the song or we can say kids song and everyone cheers.
"jungkook! Taehyung!"

Bass bass bass

Baby shark dododododo
Babyshark dododododo
Baby shark!

"the f'ck is this!" jungkook mutters.

"Dance! Dance! Dance!"
Everyone cheers.

Taehyung slowly sways his waist as everyone laughed and clapped as well as YN, jungkook looks at taehyung then at YN who was clapping.

Jungkook makes a shark like with his hand doing some moves.

Mommy shark dododododo
Mommy shark!

Jungkook rests his hand on his waist swaying it side to side he looks over YN, who giggles showing him a thumbs up before clapping again.

"next song! Fold the paper!"
Ariana says, as jungkook looks at them confusingly.

The paper got folded taehyung and jungkook stands at the paper where there shoulders were brushing against each other but since the paper was folded there was no space.

"Next song!"

Despacito
Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído

Taehyung tries to dance and hits against jungkook. Jungkook frowns before hitting taehyung with his waist too.

Both of them sways their waist doing their own moves while everyone giggles.

"Next song!--"

"wait"

YN interrupts, everyone's attention went towards the girl smiling resting her arms behind her back.

"can i decide the song this time?"
She asks and everyone agreed out of curiosity.

"yeah sure, w-why not?"
Says jason.

"okay then."
YN smiles searching for the next song.

They say oh my god I see the way you shine. Take your hands my dear and place them both in mine.

Everyone just stared blankly at both of the man who stood stiff. Okay that is wierd. YN except everyone cheers.

"Dance yeah!!!"

"it's last. I can do it!"
Jungkook mutters closing his eyes before moving his body according to the music. There was no space on the paper for both of them to stand appropriately taehyung and jungkook dancing together. YN clapped cheerfully. everybody probably enjoyed a lot.

Finally the music stopped and everyone was tired especially jungkook and taehyung. Never ever in their life they did something like that.

Everyone was laughing and talking about the event while there was ka eun who was not pleased with anything. She hated the way jungkook talked to her.probably wierd to be clingy with someone you met few moments before right?

She glares at YN who was talking to ariana laughing. Ka eun looks away walking towards them and asked.
"guys let's have something to eat!"
Everyone agreed.

It was evening by now everyone departured to their prespective ways.
Jungkook,taehyung and YN were left.
YN turns her gaze to her wrist watch.
"It was really fun today. I should get going. You both did great today!"
YN giggled.

"I'll walk you to your home,it's late."
Says jungkook holding her arm.

Another hand clutches her arm.
"no need. I'll do that."
Taehyung's cold eyes collides with jungkook's burning ones.

"I didn't asked you, did i?" jungkook gritted his teeth. "You didn't. But i am telling you. I'll go with her."

YN's eyes widens and she takes her hands away from both of their's grip.
"i'll go myself. You both should go together."
Saying she rans quickly away leaving them.

___________

Yea I am alive.
Ik it's boring
I'll make the next chapter longer

        🔫😀
         Vote