"Threat"

:)

Jungkook was continuously punching the punching bag with his all strength his eyes looked furious as ever.

With a strong force he punched the bag really hard as it fell on the ground.

He breathed out heavily and furiously kicked the punching bag.
The white T-shirt he was wearing was totally drenched in sweat. even after doing this he still felt so furious and went out from there to take a cold shower which could only help him for right now.

Jungkook was feeling so mad,jealous after looking at her smiling at some other man even tho they don't have any relationship other than frandship.

He is fuming with anger and jealousy  from last night.
His night was sleepless his mind was surrounded by the thoughts of someone having her by their side and these thoughts were making his mind go insane.

flashback ~

After walking for a pretty good time you both reached mike's home you were taken aback by the beauty of his house. His house was not large it was really small but, it looked so cozy it had roses on the tiny ground outside and a cycle placed at the corner the outsode view was so amazing for you.

"i didn't knew you had your own house its.. Its really amazing"
You stated still admiring

"thanks so are we gonna stay here all the time"

He giggled
He hold your hand and took you inside. As expected his house was so amazing in the inside too

"sit here i'll go get something"
He said and went towards the kitchen.

you sat on the brown colored coutch and started to fidget woth the keychain of your bag even tho you know mike is a really nice person but still it was your first time visiting to a boy's house so you kinda felt nervous.

Soon mike came with a tray in his hands and placed it on the table sitting on the other side making himself comfortable.

"have it,i am sorry i don't really know your likings so i.. i just bought doughnuts"

He said scrathing his neck from behind while smiling a lil

"you don't have to do this i am your friend and no problem i love doughnuts thabk you"
I smiled

"really? Try it."
He said sliding the pate filled With delicious doughnuts towards you.

You picked up one with white icing and some powdered sugar on it.
You took a bite and you felt your heart dancing with joy beacuse these ones are the snow mountains your favourite one and its been a really long time you didn't ate them beacuse they were just so expensive.

#broke

You didn't even realized when you finished it and when you looked up you saw mike looking at you smiling
You felt your ears hot.

" are these your favourite?"

You just nodded looking at him.

"great i love them too. Same taste"
He said smiling widely making me smile too

"why aren't you eating?"

You asked him

You passed him the doughnuts and he gladly took 1.
As he stuffed it in his mouth his cheeks puckered out and you felt an urge to squeeze them and unknowingly you did.

You gently squeezed his cheek making him halt on his actions.
You immediately pulled away after realising.

" uh i'm.. I'm sorry its..its just--"

You were cutted of by him as he spoke shaking his head while smiling
"its ok no need to be sorry"

You both continued to talk as mike asked you that if you are okay these days. You told him that you are okay and after a pretty long time you laughed and enjoyed.

Not knowing that the certain someone is watching each and every thing.

Present~

After a long cold shower jungkook came out and went towards his closet when his gaze went towards the paper bag you gave him he picked it up and smiled but it soon disappeared when he again remembered about yesterday.

That boy is really getting on his nerves even he knows he didn't do anything but he can't tolerate seeing her with someone else and he'll make sure to deal with him.

Today..

__________

"i need him in the basement now! Got that!?"
Jungkook yelled and punched the wall aggressively

"ye-s boss"
The man replied

Jungkook hunged up and went near his bed. he stood at the empty area beside the bed and slightly pushed it and the wall turned around revealing a dark place which was pretty large and there it was his favourite collections of knives.

He smirked making his way inside the lights got turned on itself. He picked up a knife carresing it with his index finger and spoke..

"this will be a good "Threat" for that fvcker"

♪ ♬ ♪♬ ♪♬ ♪

Short chapter because the long draft i wrote before totally disappeared
I am seriously upset

〒_〒

*cries in struggles*

Anyways see ya'll in the next chapter

Hugs and love from author♡
Bie bie ;-)