"w-why?!"

Slowly stepping up the stairs you again looked back he was still standing there turning around you ran to your door in a sprint speed immediately unlocking it you ran inside locking it with a thud once it was locked you release the breath you were holding you went to the kitchen drinking a glass of water to calm yourself..

You laid on your bed after taking a warm bath that was relaxing you usually bath at night it makes you feel relaxed,you closed your eyes closing them for pretty seconds once again you opened them by the sound of your stomach grumbling you are hungry afterall you didn't ate anything you lazily went to the kitchen opening each and every door your didn't find anything..
'bruh i am broke af'
your eyes caught a pretty large box in the corner of the shelf you can't remember what is it taking the tiny stool you stood and took it your eyes gleamed with happiness looking at it..
It was kimchiii for which you wre craving from days specially it was homemade..
'she gave me this'
You remembered who gave her this kimchi..
'Mrs. Kang'
She gave me this few days ago Tbh she acts harsh tough but i know she is so soft from inside she gave me these when i had fever those days she took care of me she never shows but she caress..
That's all you think about her,she is kind from inside..
You put kimchi aside and started to prepare for rice..
Finally serving the food you sat on the chair ready to eat you started to dig

'eating big bites are heaven for me'
(what about you guys?)

Chewing the food she started to think about that mysterious man his dark eyes which were piercing in your soul
You shivered thinking about him you can't deny the fact now that you are "scared"
"i swear i'll run from there if he showed up again"
Kicking her thoughts aside she focused on eating..
-------------------------------------------------------------
After getting ready to go to stationary i took the last sip of my coffee i took a glance at the mirror when my eyes caught a paper bag it was the bag queenie gave me..
a tiny smile appeared on her face taking out the warm and soft peach colored mufler tying it aroung her neck her smile grew wider..
"amazing"
She mumbled looking at how beautiful it looked and perfectly matched with her light blue Sweatshirt and baggy jeans her smile slowly tugged down remembering last night's incident..
Well i should not get bothered by it but why he always came everywhere with his scary aura which scares me to death..
I shook my head not wanting to think about it when his face again flashed in my eyes which unknowingly made me shivered..
I glanced at my wrist watch and realized that i'm 20 mins late!
"shit!"
I murmured and rushed out of the house closing the door securely..

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The man smirked looking at her rushing figure from a disrance he likes everything about her..
Each and everything she does..
And he loved the way her body reacted to his touches..
His days can't go well without seeing her he always haves a urge to take her in his arms forever..
'she only belongs to me'
'She's mine right?'
'hell yes!'
His mind thinks like  that..
Which is incresing his "obsession" towards her more day by day..

-------------------------------------------------------------

"wow yn that lookes great on you"
The old woman clapped her hands as her eyes gleaned with happiness which made her face lit with joyness making you giggled..
"yeah it looks good because you made it with lots of love queenie"
She looked at you and again asked exitedly "really?" you giggled and showed her a thumbs up "yup! now i am gonna start my work fighting!"
"fighting" she also showed a thumbs up gladly then i went to my work as customers started to arrive..
A lot of customers arrived which caused me to ran here and there of course today will be a exhausted day..  I was arranging some stickers when my eyes caught a lady who was standing at the diary section she seemed confuse i went to her..
I slightly patted her shoulder..
"hello mam do you need help"
She flinched a little at my sudden appearence she smiled politely and nodded her head "um i was looking for a diary" she asked and shifted her gaze towards me i nodded and asked her again "is it for a girl?" she smiled "yeah for my daughter its her birthday" i made an 'o' at her statement and decided to help her..
"if you don't mind can you tell me about her likings or her fav color it'll be easier for me to find a perfect one"
I asked nervously afterall i was not sure if she is Comfortable or not..
"uh i'm not sure about her likings but her favourite color is brown and she loves autumn and maple leaves..🍁
"woah our likings are kinda matching" i smiled "now i got it she likes aesthetic things let me show you"

"take alook at these"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  "in my opinion these are perfect as per her likings 1st one has maple leaves and its look is so beautiful and aesthetic and about the second one it has a shade of dark and light brown also the cover of this diary has some prints which are lookin...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  "in my opinion these are perfect as per her likings 1st one has maple leaves and its look is so beautiful and aesthetic and about the second one it has a shade of dark and light brown also the cover of this diary has some prints which are looking like journals so i think thesse are best..you can choose any of them"

She looked at me smiling widely..
"i'll take both"
I was kinda surprised"oh"
"the way you explained it now i'm loving both of them its hard to decide so i'm gonna take both"
My heart jolted with happiness of course i was so happy because the more Customers will buy things the more my manager aka queenie will be pleased by my work so i'm gonna do my best like this!

Just like this the day passed it was so exhausted but this is what life is..

It was dark all around the streets it was the ony way to your apartment you were kinda Releived that it was no fuss today..

Or maybe i was wrong..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"hush don't move kitty!"
He said gripping on her wrist which were pinned above her head her wrists were so thin which he gripped just by his one hand and his other hand was pressed on her mouth preverting her from screaming her eyes dropped the hot tears as she shut her eyes tightly looking at her tears his smirk dropped as he realized that he's hurting her he left her mouth and  wrists causing her to cough she looked at him with Terrified and teary eyes her figure shivered..

"w-why?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really sorry for late update its winter vacation but still our school did and gave a bunch of assesments and holiday homework
-_-#

I'll try my best to update fast
Btw how was this chapter pls vote and comment
Love you guys take care
Biee
(っ´▽')っ

"OBSESSION!" JJK°~    {•slow Updates•}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें