CHAPTER 1: THE INVASION.

Hiiii again! You might know me as the fanfiction writer to my rising TOKYO REVENGERS fanfiction. Well, here's my new fanfiction on Eleceed! Hope you enjoy! Although, slight warning... the beginning is very different 

——————

~Music recommended for best experience~

——————

CHAPTER 1: THE INVASION.

Name: Jiwoo Seo.

Age: 19 (Korean age)

Birth date: June 25th, 2004.

Gender: female.

Power: unidentified.

.

.

.

.

"Stop lagging behind." My aunt said curtly. I jolted forward, realizing that I had stopped walking due to being dazed. "Sorry..." I muttered quietly, and watched glumly as my aunt completely ignored me. To which I sighed, and kept walking silently.

.

I live with my aunt, because my mom is always away doing pharmaceutical work in another country. And my dad? He's no where to be seen. My mom had always told me that he had left when I was younger, but her facial expressions always seemed strange whenever I asked her. Almost like she wasn't being completely honest... but who was I to doubt her.

I love my aunt. She always takes care of me. Although sometimes she becomes quite... irritable. She regularly wears a blank expression, and speaks in a cold manor.

My aunt hadn't told me where we were going when I asked the second time, so I kept my mouth shut in case I was getting on her nerves.

It's not that I thought she would do anything to me, but something about the way she looked at me hurt more than being slapped across the face.

.

My aunt and I crossed the large intersection, and stopped in front of a more secluded, but rich building a few minutes after.

My aunt suddenly grabbed my wrist, and sped up the pace into the building. I looked at her in confusion,  but was quickly distracted from prior thoughts when I saw the inside of this large building.

It had to have been over twenty stories high, and had another building connected to it. The first floor which we were on, was large, and had a giant chandelier centering the room. There were broad windows, and what appeared to be different departments.

I had never seen this place in my life, and I had no idea why I was seeing this now.

My aunt continued to grip my wrist even tighter despite my hand losing circulation.

"Aunt-" I uttered, but soon enough was caught off guard when she suddenly spoke loud and clear to someone ahead of her. A man wearing a full suit and gloves with a strange symbol on them, turned, and grinned.

"If it isn't Ha-eun. It's good to see you! What brings you here so suddenly?" The man said to my aunt.

He had a very deep, resonant voice. The type of voice that would reach anyone's attention without the speaker having to say much.  It just... naturally magnified off of the walls, as if the room itself were an amplifier to that specific person.