CHAPTER 4: TALKING CAT

AUTHROR'S NOTE: sorry if u find any weirdly placed words or incorrect grammar. I was laughing way too hard while writing this. 😂😭💀 I think Grammarly got all the mistakes though- 

Anyways, hope you laugh as hard as I did 💀👌

        CHAPTER 4: TALKING CAT

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-" she shrieked and stumbled backward. "The- the cat- it's talking-"she shuddered. I turned to look at her lazily, and she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Is it possessed? Wait... can cats even get possessed? Well... I guess this one can... but if it is possessed, how does it get exorcised? Maybe my aunt has a cross or something in her room... but the cat would probably kill me before I'd even reach the stairs... plus I don't think my aunt is religious... wait- why do I not know that? Haha... you know what, maybe I'm just dreaming all of this..." She started fumbling her words and muttering to herself something along the lines of that.

I rolled my eyes and sighed out of reluctance once again.

"Shuddup. You're too loud." I glared at her again, and she flinched, scooting back against the wall.

"Eek! I was right! The cat really is talking-" she bit the tips of her fingers, all while sweating profusely.

"WHAT PART OF 'SHUT UP' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? YOU WANT ME TO TEAR YOUR SKULL OPEN WITH THESE CLAWS? HUH?" I snapped.

She smacked her hands over her mouth, still shivering like mad.

"Good, now you're being quiet." I sighed and took a few steps forward.

~JIWOO'S POV~

"What's your name?" The cat spoke in a deep voice. "huh?" I didn't quite process what he said.

"I said, what's your name?" I could hear he was getting irritated, but even so, my brain decided to leave me behind, and jump out the window.

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF, DIMWIT." He exclaimed, and I jumped again.

"J- Jiwoo Seo!" I said swiftly.

"Hmm... Jiwoo." He started, and his demeanor seemed to relax again. "Bring me that chair." He said, pointing to the chair by my desk with his fuzzy paw.

"Huh?" I mumbled, still half distracted by the thought of how he was going to kill me,

"Didn't I say not to make me repeat myself?" He shot another glare at me.

"Y-Yes sir!" I jumped up, quickly grabbed the chair, then pushed it next to him, and immediately sat back on my knees.

I watched as he stood up, and wobbled his chubby body up onto the chair.

"That's strange... why's it so hard to climb?" He muttered to himself, "phew... my body certainly took a toll if I can't even climb..." He sighed, as he turned around to face the chair's proper direction, and plopped down.

Cute...

He noticed me staring at him, and shifted uncomfortably. "Ah, that's right..."

He took one paw and grabbed my collar, staring at me deviously, all while using his other paw to flex his dagger-like claws.

"You should remember what I say..." he started slowly, and I began sweating profusely once again, as he neared his claws to my throat.

"If you say a word about me to anyone else..." he paused, and I shivered to think of what he would say next.