CHAPTER 5: "ADVENTUROUS?" "RIDICULOUS."

AUTHOR: IM SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, I THINK I DID A GOOD JOB SO HOPEFULLY, YOU THINK I DID TOO ❤️😍😘 LOVE YOU BABEZ

CHAPTER 5: "ADVENTUROUS?" "RIDICULOUS."

SHE TRICKED ME?

I whipped my head around and glared at her sinisterly.

She glanced at me but immediately averted her gaze, pretending she didn't see me staring at her.

"Is that so? Hm... Put him down here." the doctor said as he reached for some suspicious-looking tools. "I've never seen him before. What's his name?"

"Kayden," Jiwoo answered swiftly. Jeez, she must have completely ignored my threat earlier. I scoffed.

"That's a pretty fancy name for a cat that looks like... That..." The doctor said disdainfully as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

IM GONNA KILL HIM.

"Let's see..." the Doctor muttered as he lifted my chin, moving it from side to side. Could he be a little gentler? My head almost popped out of its socket, I thought bitterly.

He put his thumb in between my lips, forcing my mouth open with the way he slipped his thumb underneath my fang, pushing upward and using his other hand to grip my jaw.

"Hm..." was his only remark as he looked inside my mouth, then back at my eyes. What's up with this dude?

He shrugged indifferently and continued his observations. I was getting annoyed with how much he was poking me and touching me, but at some point, I was done with life when he continued to violate my behind.

This is utterly mortifying..!

"I don't see any problem..." He turned back to Jiwoo. "That's strange... There was a lot of blood on his fur when I found him..." Jiwoo pondered.

"Interesting. There isn't a wound on his body... There are very minimal scratches here and there, which you seemed to have taken care of already. So, fortunately, there is nothing more that I can do." The doctor smiled politely at Jiwoo, returning to his desk.

"That's good to hear." Jiwoo sighed in relief and smiled that same stupid smile again. What does she think is so 'good,' huh? I furrowed my eyebrows.

"More than anything, I think he just needs to go on a diet." The doctor glanced at me disdainfully through his round glasses.

No, I'm really gonna kill him..!

"No medication today. Make sure to stop by if there are any problems." Said the doctor as he adjusted his glasses. "I will. Goodnight doctor!" Jiwoo waved as she hoisted me up in her arms again. "Good night."

~

I have a newfound respect for animals that have to go through these things... I said to myself as I reluctantly thought back on the events of just a few minutes ago.

"Well, that's a relief!" Jiwoo broke the silence as we- or... She made her way down the alley. I was stuffed in her jacket again.

"Yeah..." I muttered but thought less of it when my fur seemed to stand up, and my ears twitched. there was a creepy lingering feeling, and I had no idea where it was coming from.

"Hey... Jiwoo..." I started, glancing around. "Yeah?"

"Is there like some... I dunno... 'Monster cat' in this neighborhood?" I questioned as I felt a looming presence near us.