CHAPTER 12: FOR THE LOVE OF TUNA!

AUTHOR NOTE: SUP MY LITTLE KITTENS 😎😎😎 HOWS IT GOIN? GOOD? BAD? COOL. WELL GUESS WHAT... YET AGAIN IM POSTING AT 1:00 AM BECAUSE I TOTALLY DONT HAVE TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING. 🌚 BUT ANYWAYS I RUSHED TO GET THIS CHAPTER DONE JUST FOR YOU BABYGIRL 😍😍❤️ HOPE YOU LIKE ✨❤️✨

FUN FACT: ELECTRICITY WASN'T THE FIRST POWER KAYDEN LEARNED TO USE.

~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: GORE 😍

~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 12: FOR THE LOVE OF TUNA!

.

JIWOO'S POV:

.

A large, haunting building.

Pristine and well kept, yet ominously empty.

Not a sound was made other than the low purr of the wind.

There wasn't a single soul in sight. No cars, no bicycles, no passersby...

Not even the sound of birds.

It was eerie.

I stood by a crosswalk, staring up at the large building rooted directly in front of me.

My limbs felt strangely numb, almost like my arms and legs were asleep.

I stomped my leg on the hard concrete ground as an attempt to re-awaken it.

It didn't work.

In fact, the ground gently rippled at the motion as if it were water.

And yet for some reason, I didn't feel nearly as surprised as I probably should have been...

My feet began to move on their own, involuntarily heading inside the strange building.

Yet again I felt indifferent to the strange occurrence.

Despite the current lack of emotion, I still shuddered at the creeping feeling going up my spine.

It was freezing inside. My skin pricked from the cold, forming goosebumps all over my arms and legs.

It was dreadfully beautiful inside. Quality interior, aesthetically pleasing blacks, whites, and browns...

And yet it felt far from normal.