LETTER TO YOU.

Hi! So, this is not a chapter, it's actually just a little bit of a talk from me 

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I, sadly, did not have a white Christmas this year so that's kind of disappointing, but at least I'll be able to gain ten pounds worth of sweets over these next few days, lol. 

But anyway.

There are some things that I want to mention/talk about.

First of all, let me introduce myself. 

This isn't my real name, but just call me Del, or D for short. I'm the new and rising author of ELECEED R.E.A.U VERSION.☺️⚡️

For the past year or so, I've been steadily working on this story. I've been through my fair share of hardships before writing this, and making this my series has been... "healing" for me, you could say. 

I adore writing this and I hope I'll never not continue this.

As my journey progressed, every now and then I would receive some sweet/funny comments. Some showing appreciation and anticipation. Others with something funny to say, or just kind words of encouragement.

And let me tell you, writing this was not an easy thing to do. Sometimes I would lack inspiration, so much so that I would have to drag myself to my writing app and make myself at least stare at it.

Stare at it until something came to mind.

Which was a very grueling thing to do.

But even in my moments of annoyance and despair, I would log onto Wattpad just for the sake of seeing if there's at least ONE little exclamation point in my notifications. 

Sometimes I would find something, other times I wouldn't. But the amount of times I would log on and see a sweet comment from you guys is such and blessing, it's almost hard to believe.

All of you guys have played such and important and crucial role in my writing journey. 

Logging on and seeing a comment is like finding out you won a lottery ticket. For me, it's makes up my entire day or even my whole week! Knowing somebody actually enjoyed my flawed, yet passionate work of art is just wonderful to me.

Gosh, it's not even just the comments. The amount of votes I've gotten for a person with only 15 chapters out that were released within this year, 2023, is absolutely amazing. And it's not just the votes either, no. The views as well! Watching the numbers go up is such an encouragement to me as well.

I've kept about a hundred of you guys each chapter, and I have some very faithful followers as well that never fail to vote for chapters already out and ones to come. 

In fact, I found a few of you guys on Ao3 as well. (I just got an Ao3 account 12-19-23) 

I've semi-recently started a instagram/youtube account that I want to start uploading ELECEED R.E.A.U stuff on, actually. I'll post links down here at the end of this upload, in case you're interested. 

Anyway. I also want to mention a very particularly particular person on here who reached out to me a few months ago, graciously offering to help me with my work. Thank you so much. You've really helped me. Whether it was pointing something out or saying everything was all good, I really appreciate it. I hope I was able to help you out as well. 

And of course, thank you everyone for reading my series. I have some REALLY AWESOME plans coming up and I literally c a n n o t wait to literally make this story so fantastic. I have SO many plans.

And, if it's not too much to ask, I would love it if you guys would sort of... "spread the word" of this series. Maybe this isn't quite ahead enough of popular enough for people to start talking about it, but one day it will be, and any sort of talk going around would be amazing.

Again, thank you guys. This has been one hell of a year for me and probably you as well. But let's hope for the best this upcoming year, ok? I can't wait to see what this next year has in store. 😉❤️⚡️

ELECEED R.E.A.U VERSION accounts:

|

https://www.instagram.com/jiwooxbreak/?hl=en

https://youtube.com/@JIWOOxBREAK?si=bbDruCuQERrZIQcX

WORD COUNT:

(Including unreleased chapter)

⚡️🎊48,652 WORDS!🎊⚡️