CHAPTER 9: POWER SYSTEM.

AUTHOR: this chapter is important

CHAPTER 9: POWER SYSTEM.

Numen. (Latin)

Numen is the divine power given to you by (insert which theory you choose to believe.) Numen can stand for both your special ability and your awakened energy in general.

*Theories mentioned in Chapter 8*

Potentia fluxus. (Latin)

Potentia fluxus is Latin for 'Power flow.' power flow is like a second bloodstream.

For normal human beings, they only have a blood stream and a lymphatic system. However, with awakened ones, they have both the bloodstream and lymphatic system, with the addition of Their Potentia Fluxus.

Extra: every awakened one's Potentia Fluxus creates a different, and distinct shape within the user's body. However, some can look similar to others because they may have the same awakened ability.

Augere. (Latin)

Augere Is a form of numen where you mass produce it from the awakened core and release it on a large scale. When released, it forms a dome over the body and surrounding area, giving you the ability to tell where, who, and what steps into your radius.

(the stronger you are, the more ground it covers.)

More experienced awakened ones can condense their aura and control it more to their will.

With enough focus, one can use their condensed augere as a second body, gaining not just awareness, but all six senses.

Evanescet. (Latin)

Evanescet is a form of numen where you suppress the numen in your potentia fluxus into tiny nodules, concealing your presence from other awakened ones, including normal human beings.

In essence, it's the opposite of Augere.

Corporalis. (Latin)

Corporalis Is the Latin term used to identify Awakened one's with Physical powers, such as elements, buffers, etc.

Psychica. (Latin)

Psychica is the Latin term used to identify awakened one's with psychic powers, such as mind controlling, memory triggering, mind swapping, etc.

AUTHOR: Aight, I made three chapters for y'all. Now ima go back into my tiny closet and write some more— 🫢🤫

                                                                ~ELECEED R.E.A.U. VERSION~

I just pronounce 'R.E.A.U.' As Raw