Chapter Forty - Stay With Me (Part 3)

A/N

This is part 3 of 3!!! Yay :D

Back to normal chapters after this.

Anna's POV

The constant beeping of a machine startled me awake, I slowly opened my eyes and found an unfamiliar room. Stark white walls, Cold tiled floors, and a huge window to my right. Am I in a hospital? I can't be in a hospital- "Anna" out of no where someone grabs my shoulders and pulls me into a hug "oh my god, Anna baby... Zayn call the doctor in here!"

Harry's POV

I saw her eyes slowly open and her body move slightly, I couldn't believe my eyes... Zayn rushed out of the room and I let go of Anna "how are you feeling?" She looks at me and furrows her eyebrows "I'm fine, I guess" I sigh in relief "nothing hurts?" I ask and she shakes her head 'no' "I knew you wouldn't leave me-" I start to intertwine our fingers but she pulls her hand away

"W-who are you?"

"What?" I ask, maybe I heard her wrong

"Who are you? Why am I in a hospital? And we're is my brother?"

Her voice got more stern with every question she asked, my Anna would never raise her voice to me

"You don't remember me?" I ask, still in denial "do you remember Shaya? Zayn?" I swallow before I say the last name "Ezra?"

"No I have no idea what your talking about, are you like a nurse or something? How did I get here?"

"Um... I'll.. I'll go get your doctor"

I said I would get her doctor but I never made it, I collapsed on the floor. She doesn't remember me, she doesn't remember our baby... oh god, she doesn't even remember Ezra. I put my head in my hands and start to loose it "Harry? What's wrong is she ok!?" I feel Zayn grab my shoulders "s-she doesn't remember anything" Zayn stands me up but he is still holding onto me "she doesn't remember anything?" "That's what I said didn't I!? She doesn't remember me, Shaya, you, or Ezra" I look at Zayn and his face turns white "what does she remember?" I grit my teeth and say "Liam, she remembers her piece of shit fucking brother" "ok... I'm going to try something" I watch as Zayn pulls out his phone and walks away to call someone. My head is spinning, I feel sick. I puke my guys out in the trash bin next to me and I feel a hand come up and touch my back "Louis is on the way" "why did you call him? He's watching Shaya-" Zayn cuts me off " she knew Louis before she knew any of us, I'm seeing how far back her memory goes" once his plan sinks in I nod my head, it's a good idea. Better than calling Liam.

It doesn't take long for Louis to get to the hospital, he brought Shaya with him just in case Anna remembered, and now he's getting ready to walk into her room. He takes a deep breath and looks at me "think positive Hazz, if she doesn't remember you then she doesn't remember what you've done to her either" with that he leaves the hallway and enters Anna room. I hear her scream his name and my heart sinks a little inside my chest, she remembers him.

One Hour Later...

My eyes shoot open when Anna's door opens, Louis walks out and shuts the door quietly "well?" I ask him and he sighs "she doesn't remember anything, I asked her what's the last thing she remembered and she said Liam told her they were running away" he runs a hand through his hair "Harry she asked if her dad did this to her" "oh my god" Zayn says while shaking his head "Harry she wants to see Liam" "absolutely not, what did you tell her?" "Nothing I knew I should run it by you first before I told her anything" I close my eyes and lean my head on the door "what am I going to tell her?" Louis chuckles "that all depends mate, do you want her to love you again or hate you. Because this Anna will not forgive you for what you've done to her"