Chapter 3 - Pulse

Zayn is played by Zayn... Duh ;)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Edited 8-1-16)

Harry's POV

"He found em" I say once I spot Liam and the other lads walking towards us.

Anna looks at me "found who?"

I motion my head towards Liam, Louis, and Zayn. And watch in amusement as her eyes go wide in fear. I smirk to myself, she always was afraid of Louis the most, besides me of course. I don't know what it is about him but he terrifies her.

Then I watch as her eyes go to Zayn and they stay there. She's never showed signs of fear towards Zayn, so why is she staring at him?

"Anna-" I'm about to question her on it but Liam interrupts me

"ah Hazz ready to go home?" He asks, I nod and grab hold of Anna's arm. We were just about to start our walk to the front but Zayn stops me.

"I got her, you look tired mate" he says, taking Anna's arm in his hand and tugging on her. I feel myself build up in anger, tired yeah sure, I swear if something is going on between these two I'll kill him and make her watch. But as of right now I don't push the matter

"fine" I say, I don't want him to be suspicious. I want to catch them if something is going on. As I let Anna go I look at Liam, his face displaying just as much confusion as mine.

As they start to walk away I hold Liam back "watch them Liam, I don't trust it" he takes a deep breath and agrees.

When we finally get outside Niall is waiting for us in my Range Rover

"holy shit!" He exclaims "you did find her!"

Zayn starts to put her in the back seat and I stop him, I'm getting pissed off really fast "No, Anna your sitting with me" I order

Immediately she shoots Zayn a look as he lets her go. Conforming my earlier suspicions. Something is weird between Anna and Zayn and I'm going to get to the bottom of it, right now.

"THAT'S IT!!" I yell, making Anna jump "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO!!?"

Zayn looks at me, his face pale, and sickly looking. While Anna starts to visibly shake.

"Harry what are you talking about-" Zayn starts, but I end it

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THE WAY YOU ARE ACTING TOWARDS HER!!"

Louis grabs my shoulder "Harry calm down"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN LOUIS, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

Anna finally speaks up "nothing is going on-" she stutters

Disgusted with her, I smack her across the face "Did I say you could talk?"

she shakes her head no

"THEN WHY DID YOU?!!"

"Harry your overreacting," Zayn says, stepping in front of Anna, shielding her from me "you know I would never do anything with Anna. for fucks sake I haven't seen her since she ran away. How could I fúck her if she's not even here?"

She winces when he says that. Maybe I am over reacting, I have been stressed out a lot lately. The whole prison this and all, it really takes a toll on your mental health. And I know just the thing that will relieve some stress... Something that has always made me feel better, but I'm not going to do it, no, Zayn is "hit her" I tell Zayn "hit her to prove to me that nothing is going on between you two"