Chapter 5 - Remember?

(Edited 8-28-16)

Harry's POV

After I made up my mind about letting Ezra live I took Anna back into our bedroom. I need to talk to her, or talk at her since her jaw is snapped, either way I need a moment alone with her. When we get into the room I sit her down on the bed then go back and shut the door and lock it. I don't want anyone interrupting us.

I look over at Anna notice that she is still whimpering from the pain, one of her hands is touching her jaw and tears are streaming down her face, but she's just going to have to deal with it. She brought this on herself, and everyone else I'm going to have to kill. Like Ezra, and her little fúck buddy Ben.

I Sit down next to her and I ask "finished fighting now?" She doesn't answer, but then again how could she "Right" I say, lightly touching her jaw, causing her to flinch "You can't talk can you. See that's what happens when you piss me off Anna!" I scream at her and she turns her head away from me. I get off of the bed and kneel in front of her, taking her face in my hands, I make her look at me. "Remember the first time I hit you?" She closes her eyes and tears stream out.

Anna's POV

Of coarse I remember the first time he hit me, it was the worst day and best day of my life...

(Flashback)

"Well, well, well, why are you gettin all spiffy?"

I laugh at Liam's question "spiffy hmm?" I say, causing him to chuckle.

He comes up behind me and asks "alright, alright sis what's up seriously?"

I stop curling my hair to turn and look at my brother "you and the guys won't be home tonight so me and Harry-"

he puts his hands up stopping me from finishing my sentence "I get it, no need to explain... I'll be back tomorrow, Harry wants me to go see Dylan about something"

I furrow my eyebrows. That's weird why would Harry want Liam to talk to Dylan? Harry hates him. I decide against asking about it though and just say "okay, don't be too harsh Liam"

He laughs and bends down to kiss my head "no promises Anna"

I sigh once Liam leaves the room. I don't see what's so bad about Dylan, it's not like he's a terrible threat to Harry and the guys. Everyone knows not to mess with Direction.

I stop thinking about it and finish curling my hair "Fuck!" I scream, I burnt my neck with the fucking curling iron "just great... Shit!" Now im going to have a big ugly burn mark on my neck for weeks! I let out a dramatic sigh and continue getting ready, theres nothing I can do to fix the mark anyway besides let it be.

I walk into mine and Harry's closet and grab my outfit. One last look in the mirror and I decide I look... pretty. Harry will be home any minute now so I'm as good as I'm going to be.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smile "hello sweetheart" he says, nuzzling his face into my neck.