Author's Note

If you've read Pretty Broken Butterfly then you pretty much know what to expect from me

If you've read Pretty Broken Butterfly then you pretty much know what to expect from me. But if you haven't, let me just give you a quick rundown. 

• No doormat heroine.

• No damn BBS. (Betraying Body Syndrom)

• A remorseful hero that finally gets his head out of his ass and decides to fight for his woman. Of course, he can't help but make some blunders along the way.

• OW drama. (You might hate her, you might not. She owes no one her loyalty.)

• A satisfying grovel. (At least, I hope so. I don't need one in the novels I read unless you're @GroveltoHEA then I better have those men on their knees. Lol.)

• Can't forget the kickass best friend. Everleigh is the other half of Hayvin and where Vin is soft, Ever is hard.

Also, I feel I need to warn you...just like always, this story will be sexually explicit, it will get rough emotionally in some places (I'm an emotional masochist, sorry) and there will be curse words. Lots of them. Especially the F-Bombs.

Anywho...go forth and read on, you beautiful reading souls. You've been asking for Alek's story and I am in going to deliver. Hopefully, it's everything you'll be happy with. 

This story will not be updated frequently. My main work in progress on Wattpad is Pretty Broken Butterfly, but right now I'm having writer's block on it, so I figured I'd give Alek and Hayvin their moment to shine. Since I'm also a published author I have those books as my priority as well. So, please don't be expecting regular updates on this one. I will post on it when the characters talk to me though.

--Lynne Leslie