Paradox of You

Titan texted a few minutes ago that they'll be pulling up shortly, so I grab the black clutch I've paired with my dress and make sure I have the essentials

Stepping up to the floor-length mirror in my entryway, I run my eyes over my appearance, feeling great about what I see.

The red silk dress is one of the more suggestive outfits I've worn to the ceremonies.

Spaghetti thin straps widen down into a deep v-shape about three inches under my breasts. The pasties over my nipples and boob tape keep the top from sliding over and exposing me to not only a roomful of people but the entire world over media.

When I walk, the slits on both sides that go up to my waist expose my bare legs and the strappy four-inch gold heels that wrap around my ankles. The back of the dress dips into another deep v-shape, with the tip coming to a stop just above my ass, leaving the majority of my back bare.

I chose a messy updo for my hair, framing some loose tendrils around my face.

Running my middle finger over my lips, I check to ensure my lipstick is smear-proof and smirk at myself.

Eat your heart out, boys.

Mostly Alek.

That ass can eat his heart out. Hell, I'll feed the darn thing to him.

Not that he'll ever see me looking like a fucking goddess. He'd have to care enough to know about things that are important to me.

You know, like my career.

I lock up the house and wait on the porch, scrolling through social media to pass the time. A few likes and comments later, I back out of the app before I'm tempted to unblock Alek and creep on his page.

No good will come of that except a reminder of how much I didn't matter to him.

A sleek black limo with dark-tinted windows pulls up to the curb in front of my driveway, and I smile at Titan's promise.

I'm nearing the limo when the back door opens, and Titan climbs out.

My eyes roll over him, taking in his golden-tanned skin covered in a black-and-white tux. A red piece of silk matching my dress is folded into his jacket pocket.

His crew cut is a bit messy on top of his head, and his face is cleaner-shaven than the last time I saw him.

Bright splashes of color peek out from his clothes, hinting at the tattoos he's hiding under them. He didn't have many when we were dating, so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about getting a peek at them.

What would they tell me about his life since we've been apart? Because knowing Tan, they're gonna have meaning to him.

Titan holds his hand out to me with a shining smile. "You look a vision, love bug."