7.Cid

Double Update! Merry Christmas!

Hunter lowered the speeder into the docking bay. Alona noticed that the ship was finally put back together,  Echo must have had some crazy droids with him.

    "We need to go. Now." Hunter urged, helping Omega off of the bike. Alona jumped down and pulled her hood back on, though it would be of no use now. She had already been exposed.

"Wrecker, pick up the pace. We don't have all day." Tech said into the comm.

Alona frowned. "He's not back?"

"I'm here." Wrecker pants, running into the docking bay with his helmet in his hand.

    The team filed into the ship and Tech rushed to get it started up. They were out of Pantora seconds later.

    "That bounty hunter won't stop. And there will most definitely be more than her." Alona blurted, leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed.

   Tech was in the pilot's seat, Echo in co-pilot, and Wrecker and Hunter were in the two seats behind them. Omega was standing in the middle of the cockpit.

    Omega turned to Alona. "What's a bounty hunter?"

    "Someone hired to retrieve targets." Hunter answered, letting out a tired sigh. They all just want peace and rest.

The universe was obviously against that, though.

    "And you appear to be the target." Tech chimed in, turning from his pilot seat.

    Wrecker placed a hand on Omega's shoulder. "Hey, don't scare the kid." He scolded.

    Alona removed her cloak, wrapping it around her arm. "We need to find out who she is." She declares.

    Alona had never had any good encounters with bounty hunters. Especially a certain blue one with red eyes that managed to get inside of the temple. That day was a nightmare.

    "And who hired her." Hunter added on.

    So much for laying low, Alona thought.

    "There you go." Tech announced, adjusting the comm on Omega's arm. He dropped his arms, but stayed knelt beside the short blonde.

    "I get my own comm device?" Omega asked excitedly, her eyes shining. Alona smiled at her.

    "Technically, it was Crosshair's, but he doesn't appear to need it." Tech corrected, letting out a sigh. Alona could tell that they all secretly wanted him back.

    Omega presses the button on her comm. "Echo, what's your position? Over." She asked with a happy smile.

    Echo walked up behind her and cleared his throat. "It's not a toy, Omega." He scolded.

    Tech grabbed the girl's wrist to make a few more adjustments.

    Alona moved to sit in the co-pilot seat, eyeing Hunter, who was sitting quietly in the pilot seat.

    "Why are we going to Ord Mantell? I thought the plan was to lay low." Omega questioned.

    Hunter swiveled in his chair, his knees brushing against Alona's. Neither make the effort to move. "Not while a bounty hunter is after you. We need to find out why." He replied.

    "I know an informant there named Cid who might be able to help." Echo added on, placing his hand on Alona's headrest.

    Wrecker, who was deadlifting Gonky, raised an eyebrow. "And you trust him?"