39.Nerf Nuggets

Just curious, what would you guys think of a baby? NOT SAYING ID INCLUDE IT, but I've heard a lot of people saying that Hunter with a baby...🫠, I mean, just look at this art piece by Sriracha

🫠, I mean, just look at this art piece by Sriracha

Hunter and Alona baby? Yes? No?

Alona and Hunter stepped inside of the double bunk bed room, escaping the chaos that was engulfing the Marauder after Serenno.

Omega and Wrecker were catching up like they hadn't seen each other in years, Tech was rambling on about a new hypothetical machine he would like to create–it's not like they don't care about what he's talking about, he just uses so many big words that its hard to comprehend in an average mind.

And Echo was going on a motherly rampage about the state of the Marauder.

    Hunter was overstimulated and Alona was tired. They needed to escape for just a little bit.

    The sergeant let out an exhausted sigh, sitting on the edge of his bed and covering his ears with his hands. Alona could practically see his head pounding, and she wished she could help him somehow.

    "Would being in here alone help? I can leave you, find somewhere else to nap." Alona asked quietly, not wanting to feed the growing headache he had.

    Hunter shook his head, sliding his hands over his face and rubbing his forehead. "It helps more to just focus on one person, so it'd be nice if you stayed." He mumbled, beginning to remove his armor.

    Alona nodded slowly, removing her belt and overtunic, leaving her in her black pants and red long sleeve shirt. She assisted Hunter in removing his shoulder plates while he went to the armor on his legs.

    When they were both free of their armor, overtunic, and shoes, they collapsed against the mattress of the bed. Alona laid on her back, ignoring the bruised spine she had gotten, focusing on Hunter and what he needed.

    He laid his head on her chest, one ear pressed into the fabric of her red shirt so that he could focus on her heartbeat. Alona brought a hand up to rest over his other ear, her fingertips rubbing his temple gently, soothing his headache.

    Hunter slid one hand under her back, lifting his head when she winced. "You're hurt." He stated, his protective guard resurfacing after a very brief break.

    Alona shook her head, her eyes blinking heavily, begging for sleep. "No, just a little bruise, maybe. I'm fine." She said quietly, biting her lip to hide a small wince when his hand pressed against that certain spot on her back.

    "Turn onto your side." Hunter orders, propping himself up on one elbow.

    Alona rolled her eyes and did as he said, turning her back to him and burying the side of her face into the pillow. Hunter grabbed onto the end of her shirt, lifting it up to her shoulder blades, tucking it into the space between her bra and her skin.