29.Vader

"My apologies, young one. It's time for a proper introduction." Obi-Wan chimed, standing in front of the new padawan.

The togruta smiled. "I'm the new Padawan learner. I'm Ahsoka Tano." She nodded to the ginger and brunette knights.

"I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, your new master." Obi-Wan greets, smiling at the new learner. Surely she'd be easier than Anakin was.

Ahsoka raised her eyebrows and looked over at Anakin. "I'm at your service, Master Kenobi...but I'm afraid I've actually been assigned to Master Skywalker." She corrects, pointing to the brunette.

Anakin was taken aback. "What? No, no. No. There must be some mistake, he's the one who wanted the Padawan."

Ahsoka grinned, hearing the sound of a starfighter approaching. "And he's getting one. She's almost here. But Master Yoda was very clear. I'm assigned to Anakin Skywalker and he is to supervise my Jedi training."

"...But that doesn't make any se-"

Anakin gets cut off by a starfighter colliding with the ground, smoke coming from the engines and the astromech unit half blown to pieces. A teenage girl gets out of the pilot seat and coughs. His eyes widen as he examines her face. She looks so much like Shmi Skywalker it was scary.

The girl turned around and stared at the astromech, groaning and running her hands over her face. "Dammit! That's the fourth one this week!" She shouted, grumbling to herself as she walked over to the other three Jedi. "Hi. I'm Alona Skywalker."

Anakin nearly collapsed. He stared with his eyes wide, seeing so many similarities between his mother and her. "Sk-Skywalker?"

Obi-Wan had known of her existence for a few days, but this was his first time ever meeting the sister of his previous Padawan. "Greetings, Alona. I am Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Alona smiles and bows her head before standing beside Ahsoka. "I'm excited to learn from you, Master Kenobi."

Anakin watches her, his mind racing. "I'm sorry...did you say your name was Alona Skywalker?" He questioned in disbelief.

Alona nodded and raised a confused eyebrow. "And who are you?" She asked slowly, feeling like she already knew him somehow.

"Your brother, apparently."

The TK troopers brought Alona into a decent-sized room, void of any other people. She looked around, her eyelids brimming with unshed tears. She took shallow breaths, her senses spiraling out of control with the imbalance of the Force.

The dark side was so strong on this planet it was painful.

Her cuffs are removed and she's left standing in the center of the empty room, the windows peering out at the altostratus and altocumulus clouds. Lightning flickers, thunder rumbles, and rain pours down harshly.

She was on a cruiser a few thousand feet above Kamino's surface.

The troopers leave the room and Alona stares at the closed doors with a confused expression. They just left her unattended, did they really underestimate her that much?

Or did they know something she didn't?

"Power! Unlimited power!"

Alona walked over to the window, looking out at the storm clouds. She could make out the faintest image of Tipoca City's round architecture. She wondered what they had in store for Hunter. She hoped he would escape, that he would listen to her last words. He can't come looking for her, he would run straight into-