Unreleased Content

As I stated in the Final Summary, I've noticeably evolved in my style and the quality of my writing. A lot of this content is very outdated and old, and my quality checks did NOT pass these things to be made as an official piece to the story! However, I hope you all who are interested will have fun reading what could have been! Careful, there's a lot.

---

The OG Chapter 5

This Chapter got on my nerves literally seconds after I finished writing it. The dialogue was unrealistic and clunky, the characters weren't acting like themselves, and the whole Chapter was just STUPID. I absolutely hated how it turned out and I still hate it. By the way, this is not the full chapter to keep it somewhat short! Just a big snippet.

"Crumbs, you won again!" Sopapilla cookie slammed her cards down next to (Y/N) and Milk Bread, enraged that it was her third time in a row losing against her in War. "I've got to get more lucky when I'm playing against you."

"You just have to have the stars on your side," (Y/N) teased, taking the deck and reshuffling.

"Sometimes I forget how favorable you are knowing that you trekked through a blizzard and still survived. What was I thinking?" Sopapilla cookie dramatically fell back into her chair. She politely turned down playing another round with (Y/N) when she gestured the cards.

"Oh, already given up?" (Y/N) tucked the cards back away into a small cacao box next to her bed.

"Unfortunately yes. It seems like my age has gotten to me in every way possible. You young people have it easy."

"I smell the succulent aroma of jealousy, hmm?" Milk Bread teased.

"Oh, silence! I can't remember the last time you won against me!" She jokingly sneered, making Milk Bread gasp.

"Oh, why don't we make you never forget this moment right now where I embarrass you in front of (Y/N), eh?" Milk Bread rubbed her hands together and grabbed the deck of cards, splaying them out on the bed.

"It's on-!"

The door swung open gently on its hinges and Dark Cacao cookie stepped in, a troubled expression displayed on his face. (Y/N) shuffled back from the sudden entrance of the prince.

"War, I heard? Let's not make it into a violent one," he attempted to jest.

"Dark Cacao, what brings you here? We didn't get any messages telling us of your visit," Sopapilla cookie questioned.

His posture swayed smoothly, as if he was moving with the dance of the curtains captured in the light breeze of the rain coming into the room. However his eyes seemed to be a bit uncoordinated with his serene language. "No reason. I just wanted to check in on how (Y/N) is recovering. Is there anything you need at all?" Dark Cacao placed his hands at the foot of the bed and leaned towards (Y/N).

Despite his weight being pressured towards (Y/N), his eyes swept the room. "Nothing at all, we're actually quite fine at the moment, darling, have you been eating though? We've been getting lots of rainbow jellies sent from your plates to (Y/N) here, and you seem a bit frail," Milk Bread cookie worriedly furrowed her brows.

Dark Cacao drifted his gaze over to the maid. "I'm perfectly fine, just haven't been so hungry lately."

"Do you need to relax for a bit? It looks like you're exhausted," Sopapilla asked, pulling a low ottoman between all of the cookies. He wearily nodded and took his seat.

"I'm thankful for all of the rainbow jellies you have spared, though I don't think I need them everyday. You really should eat something soon," (Y/N) began to give everybody their cards to play another round.