1. Plane

My half brother is Bukayo Saka. He's a quite well known footballer in England. Most people don't understand that he isn't the only footballer in the family.

That's me, y/n Williams. I'm a footballer too.
————————————
1st November 2022

I groan, looking around for my clock and i hit the 'stop button'. I had to wake up early. One thing i hated to do. I go to the bathroom and rinse my face with freezing cold water. The smell of toast drifts through my nose as I head downstairs.

"baby, your breakfast is ready. It's nothing too special, just some toast for the plane journey!" My mum said to me, smiling.
"thank you mum."
I smile at her, grabbing a piece of toast and my favourite topping. I sit next to my brother and little sister, Karissa.

 I sit next to my brother and little sister, Karissa

more

more.y/n.foryou: goodbye england, hello qatar💕🌺
liked by bukayosaka87, judebellingham and 24,507 others.

judebellingham: i didn't know bukayo had a sister 👀
view 1,456 more comments.

Once i got off the plane, i picked Karisa up, and the family headed to the car. We drove to the 'Souq Al Wakra Hotel'. Mum and dad had their own room, so did Bukayo. I had to share a room with Karisa. You're taking the piss. I knocked on mums door.

Y/n: can I go explore around the area, we're going to be staying here for a month or 2 so this is a good opportunity for me to get used to the area!

Mum: we only just got here, you're going to get lost, no.
Y/n: mum, i can always use google maps.
Mum: fine, but if anything happens call me.
Y/n: will do!
I left mums room and left Karisa with them. I quickly changed my outfit, sprayed some perfume, grabbed my bag and left. I opened google maps on my phone

 I opened google maps on my phone

Your outfit:

AUTHORS NOTE: that's the first chapter, i hope you like it. It's not going to be the best as it's the first chapter!
New chapter coming soon.👀