the final.

(not the final chapter of the story
😭🤍)
today is the day of the final of the euros. This is when the englands men team lost against Italy. can we bring it home? I hope.

Today is England vs Germany.

I look around as i go to my position.
I see Jude and the rest of the England team cheering us on.
I thought no one was going to score and we'd have to do penalties but 61 minutes in Ella scored!
I was so close to crying, I thought we won!
But Lina in the German Team scored 79 minutes in making the scores 1:1.

During half time, 110 minutes in, I bicycle kicked it in the goal. After 10 minutes the game ended. We did it. We won the EUROS. We bought football home. I couldn't BELIVE it I started crying, thinking about what this could do for woman's football, whether they were positive or negative ways. But I didn't care.

——-
After the game was completely finished I ran out to my family crying and cheering. I ran out to my family and Jude with my arms reaching for a hug. I hugged my mum and dad and the kissed me on they head. I picked up Karisa and swung her around in the air hugging her tightly. I turned to Bukayo and I hugged him tightly, screaming on the inside.

I let go of Bukayo and hugged all of the English team, to not make it obvious that something is happening between me and Jude. I do give Jude a longer hug though.

————-
After the match, the Men's and Woman's football team went out for dinner.
We went to this really fancy restaurant called ✨the beefeater✨😭.

I ordered the House Stack Burger.
(two signature beef burgers lawyered with cheddar, oak-smoked bacon, burger sauce. BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion)

And the churros for dessert!

if your vegan or have any dietary requirements then you can always change the order!

I sat between Jude and Bukayo, and a different waiter was coming with our drinks.

What the fuck.
What was he doing here?