idk what to name this chapter tf

i stared.

i stared at the letter.

i was planning on dropping out of football and becoming an actor. Now, are those 2 similar? No. But have i got all the requirements? Yes. I haven't told my family nor Jude that i auditioned for a big role, incase i didn't get in.

Y/N Williams
62 Clerance Street
BF28 5HA

I opened the seal:

       The Hunger Games.

Dear Y/N williams.

We have gotten thousands of auditions for several roles in the Hunger Games.

The directors and I believe that you have a special talent for acting. We understand that you previously auditioned for the role of 'Clove', but we think that the role that would be most fitting for you would be:

KATNISS EVERDEEN

Katniss Everdeen; a small town girl from District 12 who survived the Hunger Games and turned a nation of slaves into an army!

Katniss Everdeen is the main protagonist and narrator of The Hunger Games trilogy. After her younger sister, Primrose, was reaped to participate in the 74th Hunger Games, Katniss volunteered to take her place as the female tribute from District 12. This action set in motion the events of the entire series.

Katniss and her family come from District 12, a coal-mining district that is the poorest, least populated, and smallest district in the dystopian fictional autocratic nation of Panem, ruled by the Capitol. In the course of the first book, The Hunger Games, Katniss competes in the Hunger Games after she is allowed to volunteer in place of her little sister, Primrose "Prim" Everdeen..

Please meet at......
......

Yours sincerely:
Debra Zane"

OMG. I need to tell Jude. This is crazy.
—————————-

"Hey baby, i need to talk to you." i grin, walking into his bedroom.
"hm?" he groans. I shove the letter into his face.
"read this." i say, letting go of the paper.
" Dear Y/N...we belive..hunger games.." his voice trails off.
"WHAT. this is fantastic! why didn't you tell me though?" he asks, overjoyed.
"incase i didn't get the part, it would be embarrassing!" i moan.
"embarrassing! are you silly? i would be proud of you for trying!" he says, tucking a braid behind my ear.

A/N: quick chapter. always wanted to be katniss everdeen (just wanna be a badass) so in this book the movie is being made and your a rlly good actor (but everyone thinks your shit at first) and you play kayniss if that makes sense.
THANK TOU FOR 9K TEADS!! remember to comment and vote 🩷