6. Where am I?

JUDES POV:
She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. Jude what are you doing, you weirdo. She's sleeping.

Y/NS POV:

I woke up not knowing where I was. I rub my eyes and yawn. There was a beautiful desk with footballs and trophies hanging up on the white walls. I look around, no one's there. I leave the room and go downstairs.
Where am I?

Jude: you're finally awake I see.
Y/N: what happened, why am I here? Does Bukayo know where I am, does my mum or my dad know?

I started to panic.

Jude: everything's fine, relax. Your mums going to pick you up soon. You got drugged at the party, but it's all been taken care of.

Y/N: Doe-
Jude: and no, you're parents don't know, you can tell them or not.
Y/N: thank you, for everything
Jude: it's what friends do. Here, my mum made breakfast earlier, it's nothing special, just some porridge.
Y/N: its ok, thank you.
I smile at him but immediately stop.
Y/N: how do I know, that YOU didn't drug this?
I say grinning.
Jude: And what if I did?

He moves closer towards me. His hands slowly touch my back, but start to reach down to put them on my ass.

Y/N: well, I'd get u cancelled for starters. TikTok doesn't mess about you know.

I place my finger on his chest.

Jude: yeah yeah.
I stare at him a little longer, our eyes staring into each others.

I break the eye contact and I walk back towards the table and start to eat my porridge.
The doorbell rings and my mum arrives.
Y/N: bye! And thank you for the food.
Jude: anytime, have a good day!

He says, while waving at me:

Jude: Saturday, football pitch?
Y/N: you bet.

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT, SORRY. BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER💋👀