8. I love you.

————————-
Gossip girls 😟🍆

Today:

Holy shit guys, you're not
going to believe this .

Savanna🔥: did you and
Jude finally do it? 👀

Beth😍: did watermelon
start something again?

Nooo! But me and
Jude kissed!!

Beth😍: WTF

Savanna🔥: FINALLY
Savanna🔥: Does Bukayo
know?

Nope, and it's going
to stay that way

Beth😍: GIRL IM SO
HAPPY FOR YOU
*liked by Savanna

Well I got to go get ready,
I'll keep you updated!!
———————————————————————————
Jude's POV:

Jadon

Yooo guess what happened
with Y/N today

You took her on a date?

No

You did it?😉🤣

No, 1 more guess

You guys kissed?

Yeah😵

BROO NO WAY IM
SO HAPPY FOR U

wait ill speak to you ltr, i
need to pick her up, ill keep
yuh updated🙌🏽

———————————————————————————

Y/NS POV:

I picked out this outfit.

*remember if u don't like the outfits u can always change them x

And I did this natural makeup:

As I was putting my jewellery on, I heard the door knock

I finished putting the necklace on and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Jude.

Jude: hey! you look beautiful.
Y/N: Look at you, you look fantastic.

He smiles, and we walk out of the hotel towards his car.

—————

Once we arrived at his hotel, we watched White Chicks.

Y/N: I'll never get bored of this movie, I love it so much.
Jude: I can't believe I've never watched this, this is probably one of my favourite movies.
Y/N: good, it should be.
Uhm, well I'm going to get some popcorn, do you want some?

Jude: yeah, sure.
I walk off and go to his hotel kitchen to make
some popcorn. 
I turn around to get the corn out of the microwave once it finished cooking.

Y/N: Holy fuck Jude, you scared me.
Jude: I have to say it.
Y/N: Say what..?
Jude: you're the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. There's something about you that makes you stand out from everyone in the room. I need you and I will do anything to be with you. I love you.

Y/N: Jude.. I don't know what to say. I love you!

His lips suddenly pressed against mine, our lips were getting rougher each second. I kissed back.

!!START OF SMUT!!

- Fucking hell Y/N.
Jude started kissing my neck, leaving wet kisses all over my body, leading back up to my lips. We walked over to the sofa, our lips still connecting, moving at the same rhythm.

- I won't do anything you're not ready for.
- I'm ready Jude.

His hands were placed on my waist, but were gradually going further down to my ass. As he sat down, he placed me on his lap as I straddled his thigh. He grabs my hips gently and helps me grind on his lap, faster and faster. I let out a groan.

he gently laid me down.

He took off his clothes, staying in his boxers, admiring every single inch of my body like it was on display. He got on top of me and took my top off. He started kissing my chest, going lower and lower. He leaves red marks all over my body.

He slowly takes the rest of my clothes off, taking off my bra one handed. He stops and looks at me. I nod. He slowly takes off my underwear, and takes his off too.

-How do you like it?
He said jokingly.

- I don't know! This is my first time.

- I think we should get you ready then, don't you?

He put a condom on for later.

He slowly moved his fingers, circling my entrance. He carefully put 2 of his fingers inside of me, he moved his fingers in and out at a fast pace until I got used to the painful but pleasant sensation.He took his fingers out of me one at a time.
He started to kiss my body again, from my neck to my nipple, leaving big red hickies, his lips pressed against the curve of my breast, his tongue softly darting out to wet the skin.

He continued his journey all the way to my clit. He stayed there for a while. Shit, he was good.
I sat on his face and his tongue twisted and turned in so many different ways. He took his tongue out and watched me let out a faint moan. He opened my clit and flicked his tongue in it.

-jude..- I moaned.

Once he was finished inside of me, he laid me down.
He then inserted his full length inside.

He slowly begins to thrust causing him to groan in pleasure. He starts to speed up a bit, he starts grabbing my thighs and hips to pull me back from thrusting into me.

Gaining confidence, and knowing I was ready he starts to go rougher with me, but still gentle because it was my first time.
I gripped onto the cushions moaning as he went deeper into me, hitting my g-spot. I couldn't take it for much longer.
-Jude, I..I'm close
-Fuck, I am too!

His thrusts started getting sloppy.
He takes his dick out, making sure not to cum inside of me incase the condom split.

He places his mouth at my entrance, where I let it out.
He takes the condom off and removes his mouth, and finishes scooping the cum left inside of me.
He lets out his milky fluid onto the sofa.

We both lie down, out of breath.

!!END OF SMUT!!

-Holy shit, you were good Y/N.

-Jude, we need to wash everything.
I tried to get up but I couldn't, everything hurt.

-Stay here, I'll do it, just rest and go to the toilet.

He helps me up, and walks me to the toilet so I can piss. I ain't getting UTI today.
I wash my hands and he helped me into his bed.
——————-
Once he finished cleaning up, he changes into his pjs and I get dressed in one of his black T-Shirts.
We get into his bed and I rest my head on his chest.

I THINK THIS WAS SO CRINGE, LMK UR THOUGHTS. SPOILER FOR NEXT CHAPTER:

(WORLD CUP ENDS NEXT CHAPTER AND Y/N'S EUROS START)