dress fittings

————

We arrived at Jude's and no one was in new house. just us. we run up to his bedroom with our bags.

"ok i'm going to do a try on haul, u have to rate my outfits from a scale of 1-10."
"do i have to?' jude groaned.
'yes u do! now rate this one.' i insisted.
i take off my top and put a black square tank top on.
"yeah it's cute" he muttered.
"yeah alr, what about this one? this one is more for dates n stuff ."

"so what are u thinking?""fuck me,

...
"so what are u thinking?"
"fuck me,..y/n, ur not going out in that' he said groaned.
"what?"
"u look gorgeous in that and people will stare at you because of that. but i know damn well u look better without that on." he moved closer to me, sitting me down and taking one of my straps off. And he leans in, so carefully.
breathing and hearts beating between us. his breathe warms up my skin, sending goosebumps down my spine. i can't feel my fingers, or the thoughts of the paparazzi or the emptiness of the room because all i feel is him, everywhere and in everything, his tongue exploring my mouth.

He pulls the material from my dress to the side. when i bought this dress, this wasn't how i envisioned it was going to be taken off. he slips my pants off, and his hands reach up to my back, taking off my bra. He took off his grey sweatpants, i glance down and see how hard he is. he pulls off his boxers and looks at me for a nod of approval. Nodding, to let him know that it's ok..

A/N: You were robber i know.. i ddint know how to describe it so i'll do another chapter like this in more detail soon.