Not me

R4PE WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

I woke up with mascara stains ruining down my eyes. I looked down up and saw Jude's head resting on my chest. I tried to move him off without waking him up but it didn't work.

"Y-Y/N" his voice was croaky.
"Hm?"
"Can we just go back to sleep?" He said softly.

"No I'm hungry, piss off"
"Looks like someone's hangry"
"Yeah, mind blowing!"
"Hey, Y/N. Are you ok after what happened yesterday?" He asked hesitatingly.

"I guess so. It was a bit shocking, if he comes back I do think I'm going to call the police though."
He lifts his head up slightly and kisses my stomach.

"Gosh I love you."
I chuckle, he's so sweet.
"Can't say the same for you."
Jude rolls his eyes.
"Im going to make breakfast, do you want some?"
"Yeah sure, I'm going to get up anyways now since you woke me up!" Jude says while placing his legs onto the floor.

"Sorry!"

I go into the kitchen and I start to get some bread out for avocado toast and I put it into the toaster.

I feel hands wrap around my waist, and soft wet kisses growing down my neck.

I turn around and give him a quick kiss on the lips. All of a sudden, he got a text from an unknown
Number:

JUDES POV:

??: yo Jude! It's me saka, got a new phone with a new number bro just for this surprise. come down to newscastle. It's a surprise for Y/N, don't tell her. Come now ASAP!

I had to come up with an excuse. I don't know if this is really saka, but it must be. How did he get my number?

YNS POV:

Jude: I've got to go..football. See you later? Bye!
Y/N: you know it! Bye baby.

He gives me a kiss in the lips and he leaves.

5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, it was Ian. God I'm going to have to get a restraining order against him.

I begin to close the door, but he stops it with his foot.
"Can we..talk?"
After he tried to kill me? No thank you.

"Fuck off" I said.

RAPE WARNING!!

He learnt closer towards me.
I push him and punch him in his chest.
"I said leave me alone!" I yelled.
He whispered in my ear 'you're going to have to do better convincing than that darling"
What was he on?

He slapped me round the face. "Be a good girl"
What the fuck. He's disgusting, that's so embarrassing. I started to cry. He slapped me round the face again and picked me up, walking up to the bedroom.

He laid me on the bed. I tried to get up but he pulled my hair, forcing me to get back down. I sobbed, the tears were uncontrollable.

He unzipped his pants, revealing his buldge.

"You're sick, you know that" I said quietly.. "if you hurt me, you'll never get away with this"

"But I already have sweetheart"
That sick bastard, I spat on him.
"You want to spit on me slut?"
" I'm not a slut and I'm not YOURS YOU FATHERLESS BASTARD"
"Hm, your right.."
He unzips my pjs and takes my knickers off. He unstraps my bra.

Ian whispers in my ear "i want to fuck u so badly, forget about Jude, forget about those niggas. I'll leave u wet in ur knickers, with u wanting more. I want u to suck my dick. Ur mine and mine only. I want to suck ur delicate pussy out and then fuck u right there and then. You're going to moan my name and pull my hair. You understand me?"

I nodded, barely. I didn't want to do it. Tears drops stained my face.

"Spit." He demanded.
I didnt do it.
He stuck his fingers in my mouth, chocking me.
"I said spit!" I spat.

He rubs my spit over his cock, he begins to stick it into my pussy and thrusts, causing him to groan in pleasure. He starts to speed up a bit, he starts grabbing my thighs and hips to pull me back from thrusting into me. He starts to go rougher with me, grabbing into my boobs, squeezing them so much it hurt.
I gripped onto the cushions i wailed softly, scared. He moved his hands up to my head, pulling at my hair.
He took his dick out of me, and started to eat me out.
He took his toungue out of me.

He left rough kisses. Then, pressed his lips against mine. I held my head back slightly, gagging at the smell of his disgusting breath. I couldn't take it for much longer, as he stuck his tongue into my mouth.

"Who's my little slut? Hm? WHOs my little slave?"
'Not me' I thought.
"Not me" I said.
I bit his lip. He let go of me, screaming in pain as his lips were bleeding.
"YOU BI-" he exclaimed! I looked to my left and saw a lamp. My favourite lamp. That didn't matter, I grabbed it and hit him round the face with it, causing him to fall over and go unconscious. I quickly took my phone, the first night gown I saw. I raced down the stairs, hoping he was still in his slumber. I grabbed my car keys and opened the door was quick as I could. I unlocked the door, and was driving to Jude's place. Hopefully he was back by now. If not, Jadon would be there. I couldn't tell my neighbours, they wouldn't understand that Ian was a racist, narcissistic rapist. They thought we were still together.

I pushed the excel-orator of my car and raced to him. I got out of the car, preparing myself. Trying to reverse my tears back,!so they would remain in my tear ducts. I knocked on the door.

"Hello Y/N.."
"H-hi." I said.
"You don't look ok, come in. Tell me everything."

A/O:

SORRY IF THIS WAS A DISTURBING CHAPTER. I was hesitant to put it in. I guess this is just saying if something has made you feel uncomfortable whether that's words, or something sexually or anything e else, tell someone as it can really make a difference.
This isn't a chapter to enjoy, but sorry for the wait and I'll try and be more active in the future!