5. Y/n are you ok?

??: sorry I must have forgotten to introduce myself, I'm Tyler.

He was blonde, with green eyes. Muscular and quite handsome.

Y/N: oh hi, I'm y/n.
Tyler: that's a pretty name for a pretty girl.
I laugh awkwardly.
Tyler: can I get you a drink?
Y/N: uhm sure ok! I'll be by the sofa.
Tyler: that's perfect, ok!

A little time passes and Tyler finally comes back with the drinks.
Tyler: here you go!
Y/N: thank you!
I have gut feeling in the stomach, telling me that I shouldn't trust him.
I start to put my drink down, slowly hoping he wouldn't notice.

Tyler: A toast to a win against Iran?
Y/N: uhm yeah.

no bc tell me why I thought a toast has to be with more than two people, I guess not, according to Tyler.. maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I sip my drink slowly, Tyler drinks his, not taking his eyes off from me.
I put my cup down and suddenly feel really sick.
I try to rush up to the bathroom upstairs, but it was too late. I couldn't remember anything else.
I woke up with a crowd of people around me.

Jude: Y/N, are you alright?
I look around, and gently close my eyes.
Jude: Y/N, who did this?
He shakes my body frantically, begging for an answer. I got up slowly, wobbling around, trying to get to the sink. I place my head in the sink and put the cold tap on.
Cold water dripped from my head, ruining all my makeup, but relieving any stress and I immediately felt better. What drugs was I on, tf.

(I KNOW THIS WOULDNT NORMALLY HAPPEN)

Jude asks once again, this time in the bathroom.
Jude: who did this?
Y/N: i cant remember his name, i think it was
T-Tyler
I say gasping for air in the sink. I take my head out of the sink and walk downstairs, looking slowly around as I look for Tyler. Who was he?
Jude has never heard of him before in his life. I lean against a wall, and search for him.

Y/N: there he is.
I lift up my finger, cautiously pointing at the blonde boy.
Jude places me down onto a chair in the kitchen and walks to the other room, where Tyler was.

I hear a crowd, getting frantic and startled. I got up slowly from my seat to see Jude continuously punching him.

Y/N: JUDE, STOP!
I shout at him hoping he could hear me.
Y/N: JUDE WHAT THE FUCK!

He finally looks at him, his scary looks turning into a scared and confused face.
He stares at me as Phil drags him away from Tyler.
Phil: who the fuck is that?
Jude: no clue.
Jack comes in and starts to take control, and kicks Tyler out. Apparently Jack never knew him either.
Jude rushes towards me and places his hands on my back.

Jude: I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to do. He hurt you so bad and I couldn't bare seeing you in that state. You got DRUGGED, I had to do something.

I look at him with teary eyes and just hug him, tightly. I wish I could stay like this forever.

JUDES POV:

Jude: Y/N, are you alright?
She looks around, and gently closes her eyes.
Jude: Y/N, who did this?
I shake her body frantically, begging for an answer. She got up slowly, wobbling around, trying to get to the nearest sink. Y/N places her head in the sink and puts the cold tap on.
Cold water dripped from her head, ruining all my makeup, but she immediately looked better. What drugs were she on?

I ask once again, this time in the bathroom.
Jude: who did this?
Y/N: I cant remember his name, i think it was someone called Tyler
She gasps for air in the sink, water rushing down her beautiful face.
She takes her head out of the sink and walks downstairs, looking slowly around as I search for Tyler. Who was he?
I had never heard of him before. She leans against a wall, and I start to search for the mystery boy.

Y/N: there he is.
She lifts up her finger, pointing at the boy.
I place Y/N onto a chair in the kitchen and walk towards Tyler.

Jude: what the fuck did u do to her??
Tyler: what, that slut? I did what had to be done.

Anger rushed through my viens, I punched him in the nose, he fell done to the floor. Blood was flowing from his face and he was struggling to get up, I picked him up by his shirt and kept on punching him.

Jude: don't you ever go near her again.
I heard everyone shouting and screaming, but I couldn't focus on anything but this boy.
I stop, as i COULDNT kill him, that wouldn't be good for me or Y/N.
I look around and see her frozen, with fear in her eyes.
My facial expression drop, as I realised what I had done.

Fuck that. I did what I needed to do.

I stare at her as Phil drags me away from Tyler.
Phil: who the fuck is that?
Jude: no clue. but he needs to get the fuck out of here.
I shouted.

Jack comes and intervenes, kicking Tyler out. Apparently Jack never knew him either.
I rush towards Y/N and place my hands on her back.

Jude: I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to do. He hurt you so bad and I couldn't bare seeing you in that state. You got DRUGGED, I had to do something.

She looks at me with teary eyes and she just hugs me, tightly.
I wish I could stay like this forever.
—————-
Y/NS POV:

Y/N: can we go home?

I ask, weary.

Jude: I think that's a good idea.

I reach in my pocket, to find my phone. I'm about to call Bukayo but I have tons of messages from him saying how he had to go back to the hotel.

(IN THIS STORY JUDE HAS HIS DRIVERS LICENSE AND ITS A BIT UNREALISTIC CAUSE Y/N WOULD BE MORE SICK BUT OH WELL.)

Y/N: can I have a lift back to the hotel?
Jude: of course.

We go to his car, and I immediately fell asleep, without telling Jude my hotel address or Bukayos phone number.

(I HAVE NO CLUE WHY HE DOESNT HAVE SAKAS PHONE NUMBER BUT IT GON HAVE TO WORK LIKE THAT)