just a dream

We arrived at my house and saw the door open. He must have got out. I thought i took his key away from him?
"He's gone." I say, relived.
"He's lucky, you should get some clothes if your going to stay at mine for a bit. Want me to come?"
"Oh no, I'm good, I'll be back!" I reply, and I walk inside.

I walk upstairs, remembering what happened just a day ago. I go into my bedroom and I grab my skincare, makeup, bags, and clothing.

I put it all into my bag and walk back out into the car. Jude grabs the bags and put them into the boot.

"Is that everything?" He asks before he closes the boot.
"I think so, if I forget anything I can always come back." I replied.
He smiled and nodded.
I got into the passenger seat and he drove to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What..

Is....

Happening...

My head is shoved against the wall, with hands around my neck.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH"
"IM GONNA KILL YOU"

His hands let go off me, i grip onto my neck, gasping for air. I hear screams as Jude was punching Ian.

The punch had caught Ian off guard and he cursed himself, Jude however, was relentless, he swung a punch towards Ian's head. Jude grabbed him by the shirt and swung him over the balcony of my house, falling to just outside the door.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER, OR YOU"LL GET WORSE." He ran down the stairs and chucked Ian out of the house.

Ian slowly got up, clenching his stomach and ran to his car.

Jude quickly rushed upstairs.
"Your going to have to pack now, and fast. Are you alright? Do you want ice on that?" He asked rushing his words, but reassuring me that I was safe with him.

"Oh no, I'm good, I'll be back!" I reply, and I walk inside my bathroom and then my closet.

I walk around remembering what happened just a day and a minute ago. I grab my skincare, makeup, bags, and clothing.

I put it all into my bag and walk back out into the car. Jude grabs the bags and put them into the boot.

"Is that everything?" He asks before he closes the boot.
"I think so, if I forget anything I can always come back." I replied.
He smiled and nodded.
I got into the passenger seat and he drove to his house with his hand on my back the whole ride. He'd occasionally take it off to change gears though.

When we arrive, he grabs my things and opens the door. He carefully placed them down in the hallway and held my hand, leading me to his room.

We sat on his bed, he squeezed me hand tight.
"Are you sure you're ok?" He softly spoke.
'Am
I
Ok
?'
I don't know, i thought.
"I dont know." I replied.

A faint smile flickered across his face.
"That's ok, the shock I guess. It's normal to feel that way y/n."
"I know." I said. I yawned and rested my head onto his chest.
I closed my eyes.
I dreamt.
I dreamt of a world without fear, without Ian.
A world where it was me and Jude, together.
No drama.
Nothing.
But it was just a dream, it wasn't real, and soon I was sleeping.

A/U: sorry for the long wait!!