4. Dedicated Post.

JUDES POV~
I haven't even known her a long time but she's so beautiful. I'd do anything for her. Her hair, her smile, her figure, her personality, how could someone be so perfect?

Y/N POV~

Jude and I have been talking ALOT. We've been hanging out and going to cafes for the past month! You could class us as best friends but I want to be more 🤭, anyways, today is the Iran vs England match, and Savanna, Beth and I got front seats.
It's 35 minutes into the game and Jude scores!! We all applaud him. The girls behind me are screaming "JUDE BABY YES!!". he doesn't even know who you are, I thought, I roll my eyes and focus on the game.

~~~~

England won 6:2. They did so good! We all go out to congratulate them once they got changed and all cleaned up. While we were all waiting for them in the taxi, I scrolled through Instagram.

 While we were all waiting for them in the taxi, I scrolled through Instagram

*pretend it's an England shirt

judebellingham: start as we mean to go on. good time to finally get my first goal for england. Another dream come true. Let's keep pushing! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🙌🏽

liked by more.y/n.foryou, england and 1,973,939 others

view all 29,920 comments
sterling7: HIM.
more.y/n.foryou: WELL DONE!!! YOU ALL DESERVE IT ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
more.y/n.foryou: jude this is so sweet😭🤍
ncubekelly_: WHO'S YNNNN
—-> evivrd: i think this is her insta
@more.y/n.foryou
heyyyjude22: beyond proud🥹👏🏽
rh4vs: ship
—-> theycallmebendict_: he's mine
——>mkfray: he doesn't even know u tf🤣
———————————————————————————

DID I JUST GET TAGGED IN JUDE'S INSTAGRAM? Once the boys are finally in the car I pull Jude away.

jude: yeah?
y/n: what's this? did u mean any of it?
you show him the post.

jude: do u think i would tag u in a post if i hated u?
I roll my eyes and laugh slightly.
Jude: listen, you're my...

JUDES POV-
I wish u were so much more than my best friend.

Y/NS POV:

he hesitates for a minute and my heart pounds.

Jude: best friend! I love you and i wanted to do something special.
Y/n: oh, well thank you! It was very sweet.
I say beaming a smile at him.
He smiles aswell.

Jack Grealish was hosting a party at one of his friends house as a celebration.

Bukayo and I drove to the hotel and I chose a beautiful black spaghetti strapped dress, short but not too short.

It was really easy to do my hair, as I did it the night before in beautiful long braids.

(ACTUALLY OBSESSED WITH HER HAIR😍, SOMEONE PLS LMK WHAT TYPE OF BRAIDS THESE R CAUSE I WANNA GET THESE DONE NEXT, CAN U DO IT WITH SHORT 4C HAIR??)

I look myself in the mirror admiring myself, looking at how beautiful I look. This is definitely going to get someone's attention 😉.

I walk out to Bukayos car.
Bukayo: what the hell are u wearing.
Y/N: what.
Bukayo: tf do u mean what
Y/N: I'm an adult I can do what I want tf. it's just some friends and shit, what you on.
Bukayo: what ever.

We drive to Savannas and Beth's house and they get in the car.
When we arrive to jacks mates  house, we see colourful lights beaming outside.
Jack welcomes us and lets us in. I see many familiar and many strange faces. I look around to see if Jude's here but I can't see him.

??: can I offer you a drink.
Y/N: What..?

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I THIBK YOURE GOING TO LOVE IT!! 💕
THANK YOU FOR THE VOTE AND NEARLY 200 READS.
SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISNT VERY LONG, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE PACKED WITH CONTENT AND MORE.