I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

TW: R4PE WARNING FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

"Are you ok?" Jaedon asked me.
"Is Jude here?" I said, sobbing.
"Uhm, n-no, why?" He replied.
'No, no it's ok. Can I tell you something?" He nodded, concerned.
"Something you mustn't tell anyone?"

"Yes, ofcourse."
I Tell him what happened, I had a couple of meltdowns and panic attacks half way through, but I got through it, and I'm alive so that's all that matters. He sat there, speechless, mouth wide open.
"I'm so sorry, what can I do to help, do you want me to take you back home?"

"N-no pls don't, he's still there and the doors locked. I cant Go Back there, Not now.."
"Oh that's... I understand. Let's wait till Jude gets here, do u want too watch a movie?"
"I just want to sleep, is there a spare room?"
"Yeah, upstairs to the right, want me to come?"
"No it's ok.. upstairs to the right, right?"
"Yep!" He smiled as u went upstairs to the room, on the right.

I opened the door, and laid on the bed. I hugged a pillow and cried. Until, I cried myself to sleep.

———————
I awoke when I heard a key through the door lock.
I yawned and got up slowly, walking quietly downstairs. As I managed to get onto the first step, I saw Jude talking to jaedon . He looked up at me, upset and rushed over to me. His hands were on my arms.
"I'm so sorry..I should have been there!"
"It's not your fault.."
"Get your stuff, we're going." He said, sternly.
"W-where?" I stuttered.
"The police."

—————-
We arrived at the police station, and saw a man with his feet on the desk.
"What." He rolled his eyes.
"I'd like to file a report, my girlfriend, was raped."
The police officer looked at me.
"Well, if she's looking like that, i mean those ti-, she's asking for it buddy."

Looking like what? I thought. I had mascara dripping down my face, my dark hair was in much more knots that it usually is, and I'm in my 'no one can see me' outfit.

"Excuse you." Jude shouted. "She isn't looking like anything! My girlfriend has been sexually harrassed! Which HINT HINT is a crime. So are you going to do anything about it or not.?"

"Don't get aggressive with me." His hand rested on his taser. "Come to me when you have an actual crime."
"But it is an actual crime 'sir' " jude demanded.

The overweight man started to raise his tasor.
"Go."
Jude slammed his fist on the table and walked to the car. I followed him, wiping my tears on my sleeve.
"We're going to your house."
"B-but he's still there?"
"I know. I'm going to beat the shit out of him."