Bdubs and Gem

I DO NOT OWN EMPIRES OR HERMITCRAFT. I'M PRETTY SURE THEY BELONG TO FWHIP

Bdub pov:
"So, you exited for the new kids?" My friend Keralis asked.

I nodded, making my moss green hoodie flop of my head. Grian ran by us, chasing Scar yelling something about parrots. I shrug. Grian and Scar are best friends no matter what.

"Think Amethyst's is one of the transfer students?" Keralis teased. I felt my face go warm. Amethyst is my nickname for Gem. We met in pre-k and in 4th grade we started a sun cult where I was the Saint. We worshiped the sun and wore sunglasses all day. I moved away in 5th grade, and I haven't seen or heard from her since.

"No, the chances are practically zero." I sigh. Keralis raises his eyebrows.

"Fine. You willing to bet 10 dollars on it?" He asked. He knew I couldn't say no. I nodded. He races down the hall to home room. I was about to run after him, when I say a flash of ginger hair. 'Maybe it's Gem!' I thought enthusiastically. 'Come on Bdubs, there are a million ginger haired girls and boys in this school. Calm down.' I scold myself, I ran to Keralis, barely getting into home room before him.

==================================

Gem pov:
"Gem! Hurry up!" Yelled my triplet, who's on the track team. I should clarify. Fwhip called for me. My other triplet, Sausage, barely kept up with him. We skidded to a stop in the school. The bell had just rung and everyone was in home room. Except my brothers, Jimmy, Lizzie, Scott, Xornoth, Joey, Joel, Shelby, Katherine, Pearl, and Pix. We transferred from Empires High to Hermit High. We split up into Home room groups. I'm stuck with Fwhip and Sausage. Perfect. I lower my hood and shake out my ginger hair. Me and Fwhip share hair color(ginger), but Sausage and Fwhip share blue eyes.

     "Class is this way, quick." I said looking at a map of the school it was shaped into a 'C' shape. We run, me and Fwhip quietly and Sausage as loud as possible. We reach home room in time to go in when expected. I go in and falter. Bdouble. Bdouble Hundred, right there. The absolute HECK. HOW. I make eye contact.

     "What are your names?" Mrs. Nekkle asked. 'No,' I thought, 'my brain can't handle this. How?!' I smiled anyway.

     "Sure! I'm Gem Wither-Rose, and I'm the youngest triplet. We're triplets." I fake laugh. I can not take my attention of Bdubs. I think Fwhip has figured it out already because he's softly chuckling.

     "I'm Fwhip, the oldest. I like inventing and building. Call me Count Fwhip." He grins. Then Sausage starts.

     "Hi! I'm Sausage!" He exclaims. He turns to Mrs. Nekkle. "Just a waning, you may hate me at the end of the year." He turns back to the class. He's explaining Blood Sheep, when Fwhip whispers in my ear.

     "Thinking about Bdubs?" He teases. I lightly hit his shoulder playfully.

     "Alright, enough. Gem, you're sitting next to Keralis. Keralis, please raise your hand." A boy with exceptionally wide eyes and dark hair and skin. Behind me was. . .some kid with brown hair and a green shirt. Next to him was Bdubs. Oh, my Bdubs(Yeah, I still say that after something 5 years.).

     "You have 10 minutes to talk so you don't for the rest of the day." Mrs. Nekkle says to use in a bored voice. I turn around.

     "Bdubs, the heck! You're actually here!" I exclaim. Keralis frowns.

     "What? You two know each other?" He asks. The brown haired kid nods with him.

     "I'm Geminitay. Call me Gem." I say. "We knew each other back in pre-k. We started a sun cult in 4th grade to rival our friends moon cult. We slept a lot and wore sunglasses. Bdubs, was our Saint." I laughed, for real this time.