Who Has My Arm?

I DO NOT OWN EMPIRES OR HERMITCRAFT!

Scott pov:

"So, the free period's next. What do you wanna do?" Xornoth asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, go bug X?" I suggested. Xornoth considered before nodding. We wandered down the hall looking for X. Something tapped my shoulder.

I whirled around to see no one. I turned again to see Xornoth smirking. I rolled my eyes. I saw a flash of red, and somebody with sunglasses on was holding a... metal arm? He passed it to Grian before running off. Grian put it in his locker.

"Grian, what are you doing?" I called to him. He pretended he didn't hear me.

Doc pov:

I banged my locker open after 5 minutes of trying to open it. But I banged it so hard it bounced off the other lockers and closed again. I mumbled some words(that I can't write 'cause this is a clean book). Out of nowhere, someone came up to me and disconnected my prosthetic arm.

"WHO WAS THAT?!" I yelled after the red flash. Grumbling, I went after the red flash. I saw Scott and Xornoth standing there, and Xornoth was wearing a red shirt! Ha! I tapped his shoulder from behind him. Scott looked up at me disinterested.

"I'm guessing that that was you arm thief?" I asked. Xornoth was tall, but I'm almost 6 feet tall.

"No, you normally have a second arm?" He questioned me back. I glared at him. I would've said something else, but Grian called to me from behind. 'That little-' I thought.

"Do you like my third arm?" Grian said. He held my arm. I lunged for it, seething, but Grian tossed it into the air.

Sausage pov(3rd pov, wow):

I hid behind Gem, trying not to look suspicious.
*flashback*
"Hey, Fwhip?" I whispered to him. Fwhip turned toward me.

"Yeah Sausage?" He asked. I pointed out someone taller than Xornoth wearing a lab coat and had a prosthetic arm.

"See him? I say we steal him arm." I said. Grian scoffed.

"Good luck, it's impossible. He never lets his guard down. You can try though." I raised my eyebrows.

"I will. Want to help?" I replied. Grian nodded. Scar nodded next to him.

*forward in time, but still flashback*

"So, you'll help?" I questioned Ren Dogg. He smiled.

"Of course. If you pull this off, I owe Bdubs 10 bucks." He said.

*End of flashback*

I saw Ren run, smiling like a madman. He handed the arm to Grian before running off. A one armed and very angry Doc questioned Scott and Xornoth I crouched down and got into position close to Grian. Luckily, the halls are crowded.

"Do you like my third arm?" Grian calls to Doc. Doc lunges for his arm, but Grian tossed it into the air at the right time. I had been readying for this, and I sprung up and ran. The arm was very securely in my hands. I passed Fwhip, who had been working in a believable replacement. We traded arms and I continued running as if nothing had ever happened. Doc was gaining on me, and I ran into a dead-end on purpose.

"Give new kid." Doc demanded. I smirked as realization dawned on him.

"Okay, but it's-" Doc cut me off. "Fake. It's fake." He took off down the hall in the opposite direction. I smirked 'Wrong way...'

Fwhip pov:
Sausage passed me the arm, and I gave him the fake one. I casually stood there as Doc barreled pass me. Then I saw Joel.

     "Hey Joel! What are you doing?" I asked. I gave him the arm and I walked off to join Gem.

Joel pov:
'Where's Scar, where's Scar, where's Acar...' I thought to myself. I spotted the wizard-hat-guy next to Scott. I tossed the arm and kept running.

     "Hey, I get to hold it! Give me Doc's arm back!" I shouted. Ren heard me.

      "Quiet! Doc'll here us!" He shouted back. Doc ran to me, discovered I wasn't there with Ren, he yelled.

      "ARRRRGGHH!" Ren laughs at him. Xornoth comes up to him.

     "Hello, Grian told me to give this to you and say, 'Does it fit?'. What does he mean by that?" Xornoth said. Doc seethed.

      "That is a (this is a clean book) fake arm." He said slowly. Fwhip and Sausage stepped out of nowhere.

      "Hello Doc Seven. Grian told us that it was impossible to steal your arm. So, I got Ren, Grian, Scar, Joel, Fwhip, and myself involved." As he said our names, we stepped out of our hiding places.

      "I stole it from you to begin with." Ren said smirking.

      "Then he passed it to me." Continued Grian.

     "Who threw it into the air and I caught it." Boated Sausage.

     "Then he traded it with me for that fake arm. That arm didn't take long to make, but I took several pictures of you to master it. Also, I gave it to Joel from there." FWhip said, straightening his welding goggles.

     "And I led you down the dead-end and tried to give you the fake." Sausage said.

      "After I got the arm, I gave it to Scar and yelled to get your attention." I said.

      "And I yelled back, to make sure you heard us." Ren said, still smirking.

     "I gave Xornoth the arm and told him what to do." Scar said.

      "I think I did wonderfully." Commented Xornoth. Doc was seething.

        "Your arm has officially been stolen. Congrats guys!" Sausage said high-fiving everyone involved.

BRING! Went the bell.

      "Well, you've wasted your free period now. I'll take that!" He snatched the arm from Xornoth and reattached it really quickly.

     "Class time!" I called to everyone left in the hall before racing off to Science.

Okay! That was really fun to write! This is supposed to be a doesn't-really-matter-but-fun kind of chapter. I will try to update one or twice a week. Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!
  -Shadow